Most Iberia residents find higher ground

Most Iberia residents find higher ground

There are 4 comments on the Theadvertiser.com The Advertiser Lafayette news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Lafayette, Louisiana story from Sep 1, 2008, titled Most Iberia residents find higher ground. In it, Theadvertiser.com The Advertiser Lafayette news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Lafayette, Louisiana reports that:

Levy Sanders sat patiently in a chair outside the First United Methodist Church of New Iberia around noon Sunday, a large index card attached to his shirt by a paper clip that detailed his name, medical ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Theadvertiser.com The Advertiser Lafayette news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Lafayette, Louisiana.

Sharlene

Little Rock, AR

#1 Sep 1, 2008
hows the damage in New Iberia?
Bronx

Coram, NY

#2 Sep 2, 2008
That's what I'd like to know. My sister lives there.
Scarlett

Beckley, WV

#3 Sep 3, 2008
Does anyone have electricity in Iberia Parish?
Vicki

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Sep 3, 2008
My aunt and uncle live by Cade off of Fontelieu Rd. and we havent been able to reach them, either. We're guessing the power is off, but are more concerned about whether there was any flooding down there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Iberia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheaters (Jan '16) 9 hr NoLimitz4Love 2
swingers (Feb '16) Apr 28 Cajun Swinging 2
wife for sex (Jul '13) Apr 28 Cajuns for BBC 8
Where to go shooting in New Iberia??? (Oct '12) Apr 26 Citizen 3
Where to get “ candy at” Apr 24 Backpain 1
Candy Apr 24 Backpain 1
Poll Who is responsible for the Oil Spill? (May '10) Apr 23 Little Chung 1,013

New Iberia Jobs

Personal Finance

New Iberia Mortgages