Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

Does anyone on this form know what they are talking about?
Simon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

Suicide wrote:
Well i've got bp to thank for my brothers suicide fkin killers
Could you give us a little more info?
Ashy Larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

I'm pist. I forgot to put the plug in my oil pan again. I wasted four quarts before I realized I had an oil spill. How does it affect me? Oil is damn near 5 bucks a quart for castrol. I out 20 bucks for oil and 6 bucks for kitty litter. Not to mention the damn stain on my concrete. Something needs to be done about this. BP won't even return my calls....straight up bull crap!!
look forward

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

the oil spill happened almost a year ago and now all of a sudden, well about a month ago, gas prices shot up I'm not even blaming that on oil spill
Doll

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

wanna share this link to the children in new orleans and how they're being affected (school music programs are being discontinued because funding is being funneled from schools into cleanup, etc). Check the powerful music and if you like please support (get your name in lights, or see you at the premiere as we're getting this out into the world.)

http://kck.st/hhs4tB

Simon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Doll wrote:
wanna share this link to the children in new orleans and how they're being affected (school music programs are being discontinued because funding is being funneled from schools into cleanup, etc). Check the powerful music and if you like please support (get your name in lights, or see you at the premiere as we're getting this out into the world.)
http://kck.st/hhs4tB
Bullsh*t New orleans is not spending a penny on the clean up.Instead they are collecting millions from BP.If there is money being funneled it is going in someone's pocket.
KDL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

New topic: How are you being affected by the nuclear meltdown?
Thistownsajoke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Judged:

Well it looks like it's slowly getting better maybe it will be all back to normal by 2012 or so

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Judged:

Obama, the ENVIRONMENTAL PRESIDENT. Did NOTHING to curtail the Gulf oil spill disaster, and is doing NOTHING to help the Japanese from what is already the worst nuclear and environmental disaster in the history of the planet.

What we have happening ( and I haven't had the opportunity to see what's happening in the last 8 hours), is potentially far worse than Chernobyl, and in fact several magnitudes greater than anything experienced at Three Mile Island.

There are, point of fact, at least three, and potentially 4 complete and partial meltdowns occurring as we speak, with at least one of the immediated containment vessels housing the burning fuel rods in meltdown mode having been breached. This has been widely reported. At this point, in that circumstance, the only difference between this and Chernobyl is that we have up to six nuclear plants in some form of failure. Regardless of the vast design improvements the Japanese have incorporated into these modern facilities, we now have equivalent danger from the out-of-control meltdown and escape of toxic radioactive gasses and material, no different than Chernobyl.
Read: Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment was published by the New York Academy of Sciences.

It is authored by three noted scientists:

"Russian biologist Dr. Alexey Yablokov, former environmental advisor to the Russian president;

Dr. Alexey Nesterenko, a biologist and ecologist in Belarus; and

Dr.Vassili Nesterenko, a physicist and at the time of the accident director of the Institute of Nuclear Energy of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.

Its editor is Dr. Janette Sherman, a physician and toxicologist long involved in studying the health impacts of radioactivity.

The book is solidly based -- on health data, radiological surveys and scientific reports -- some 5,000 in all.

It concludes that based on records now available, some 985,000 people died, mainly of cancer, as a result of the Chernobyl accident. That is between when the accident occurred in 1986 and 2004. More deaths, it projects, will follow."

These esteemed scientists go on to report: "Areas of North America were contaminated from the first, most powerful explosion, which lifted a cloud of radionuclides to a height of more than 10 km. Some 1% of all Chernobyl nuclides," says the book, "fell on North America."
justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

It scare me!
Jobila

Houma, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Judged:

If a tea partier would have met these nazis they would have kicked there ass instead of cowering like u did!!I also doubt if a wimp like u was really a soldier!!
Dawn Marcelle

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Judged:

Uhhh, don't mean to change the subject by staying on topic, but what about the spill this last week that re-polluted Grand-Isle?

They were using a submarine by remote control to plug a damaged wel when some oil escaped into the Gulf. They gave their report to the Coast Guard as required by law, and they told the Guard that about five gallons spewed out.

Three days after they gave their report there was a 30 mile long contamination zone resembling BP's blunder.

AP Report:
The confusion surrounding this latest Gulf spill points up a fatal flaw of America's oil pollution reporting system, which operates via a virtual honor code. Under present reporting protocols, polluters are tasked with the responsibility of turning themselves in when they're responsible for an accident -- knowing all the while that a federal inspector will probably never be dispatched to investigate.

So a year after BP's assault we still are relying on a CODE OF HONOR to get the truth from Big Oil?

What's wrong with this picture?

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Judged:

Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Uhhh, don't mean to change the subject by staying on topic, but what about the spill this last week that re-polluted Grand-Isle?
They were using a submarine by remote control to plug a damaged wel when some oil escaped into the Gulf. They gave their report to the Coast Guard as required by law, and they told the Guard that about five gallons spewed out.
Three days after they gave their report there was a 30 mile long contamination zone resembling BP's blunder.
AP Report:
The confusion surrounding this latest Gulf spill points up a fatal flaw of America's oil pollution reporting system, which operates via a virtual honor code. Under present reporting protocols, polluters are tasked with the responsibility of turning themselves in when they're responsible for an accident -- knowing all the while that a federal
inspector will probably never be dispatched to investigate.
So a year after BP's assault we still are relying on a CODE OF HONOR to get the truth from Big Oil?
What's wrong with this picture?
The "ex's" that live in Texas!
Their political clout and influence remain strong.
Wut Up Fool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Judged:

J0HN_Q_Public wrote:
In my time I have interviewed former Nazi SS in the town of Buedingen, Germany. This town was distinguished by being an SS training center. I met them in Bars and other social settings. I talked at length with them and for the first time, met those who said they enjoyed killing Americans and would do so again, if given a chance to do so. Conjuring up ghosts and other manner of foolishness to fill the voids in your mental state.
As stated before, TEA Party fanatic who is a traitor, by own admission that disrupting democracy is OK, if you are pissed. I want to hang all the TEA Party leadership as traitors and disenfranchise thier followers. When a person has spoken in length with the Nazi SS the resembalence is uncanny, un nerving and daangerous to the the US political system and Western Civilization.
Execution or murder? Depends on if you are the person hanging on to one end as another snaps thier neck on the other in a noose. Doesn't matter to me. The TEA Party neo nazi gave up thier rights to citizenship and due process when they committed treason at those town hall meetings and thier undisclosed plans to take over this country. To turn it into a nazi fascist /corperate state.
Death to all TEA Party fanantics and thier leadership. May thier heads be severed from thier body's, placed between thier legs of an upturned body buried in a grave without benefit of a casket. Thus to all traitors as told by John Q Public AOL
I'll be a speaker at my old units convention, the 101st Airborne Association 66th Annual Reunion in Lexington, Kentucky on August 17-21. Come visit and meet I gotta rope handy.
Bring your rope over to my house, I'll introduce it to my .44 mag.
Wut Up Fool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Judged:

J0HN_Q_Public wrote:
<quoted text>
One day you will hang for this terrible offense. I hope to be there and pull the lever. Se ya soon, TA TA! Be that as it may, I'll live to see you hang by the neck until dead. That is my dream. This is my constitutional right. Death to all who disagree with me and TEA Party leaders. Thus to traitors as told by John Q Public AOL. Bwahahahahahaha Bwahahahahahaha Bwahahahahahaha
IT is a BIG No No to write as you have written. Your degredation of mental capacity is evident in its sophmorish attempt to meet me on your terms. I do not fool with the mentally disturbed Bwahahahahahaha Bwahahahahahaha Bwahahahahahaha. This is a very rough forum and you have shown an adolescent capacity to take posts personally, over react and, though as a traitor you deserve to hang, hanging an insane person is criminal.
I'll be a speaker at my old units convention, the 101st Airborne Association 66th Annual Reunion in Lexington, Kentucky on August 17-21. Come visit and meet I gotta rope handy. Bwahahahahahaha Bwahahahahahaha Bwahahahahahaha
We'll no longer communicate. Post what you will, it will make no difference. I gave you a chance a while back to disengage. OK, no problem. I'll see you at the 101st Airborne Association 66th Annual Reunion in Lexington, Kentucky on August 17-21. I'll be the one carrying a rope and speaking on the topic of TEA Party traitors in the 101st Div and what to do about them. See ya then.
THREE CHEERS FOR JOHN Q PUBLIC AOL!!! Bwahahahahahaha Bwahahahahahaha Bwahahahahahaha Bwahahahahahaha
You are obviously one deranged individual. I have a feeling if you are actually going to spout your vitriol at a Veteran's convention, you are in for one serious ass whipping from some REAL patriots.
Enzyte Bob

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Judged:

I haven't been able to get a hard-on since Deepwater Horizon went "boom".

Then I read JOHN_Q_Pubic's post and now my peter is is like diamond-coated blue steel; so hard a cat can't scratch it.

It's been over 4 hours and I don't know what to do. Should I call Ripley's, the Guinness book or channel 8?

So very scared...
Oil field bad

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

I hope they get every penny they can from these pest Bp the whole 9 ! I will explain offshore gulf of Mexico in these next words I have experienced it first hand the rigs platforms company men on down....... Beyond racist,selfish,don't care about families,money hungry,trifling,sneaky,deadly, who you know,who's desk you under,dirty,pitiful.... The list goes on and on! The company men are the worst ! 100% a$$holes! If a hurricane is coming these companies will work people until the last minute. Then try and get them off the rigs at the last possible minute just not to loose a penny! They treat people like $hit on them rigs the hard workers. they sit in their offices on they high horse and are ugly to everybody especially the underpaid catering companies that slave 12 hours a day for they stinking a$$3s they talk cash $hit when they on the water because the coast guard protects they scary a$$3s! Get on land they mute pulps! TO ANY YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN COMING OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL GO GET HIGHER EDUCATION DO NOT TURN TO THE GULF AS A WAY YOU WILL GET MISTREATED DAILY TRUST ME! It's a dirty game they play in the gulf don't be a victim I been there it will be a cold day in hell before I work there again I rather shovel human waste before I go back to the fuc&in gulf that's a promise ! For a black man or woman going offshore every hitch is like going to a kkk meeting get my drift!
MrsCuldesac

Troup, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Oilfield Bad, suck it up! It's like that here on some land jobs, where in the heck have you been!
Not to be mean but my son works offshore on Production, he loves his job and his bosses! He is a man who understands work ethics! He understands the need for the oilfield! May I ask are you Black? Maybe you need to just go work st a Resturant or something where you can get ridiculed by the public, or maybe go drive a bus so the Kids can scream and drive your nerves!
Man wake up! Everywhere you will go to work, they will have ups and downs! It's funny my son comes home days before bad weather hits.... He respects the company man, his bosses, & they treat Him with Respect! Just my take on it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Iberia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 11 hr Important Person 3,046
Considering running for Mayor Aug 22 sousay 2
Nice going Ferguson P.D. Never heard of (Scott ... Aug 22 allisgood 1
Did the city of Delcambre charge a enrty fee to... Aug 22 allisgood 7
When is the next board meeting in Delcambre? Aug 21 allisgood 3
Debate: Ferguson - Delcambre, LA Aug 21 sousay 6
Delcambre Broad of Aldermen (Mar '11) Aug 14 Parenting program 13
•••
•••
•••

New Iberia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000