Police: Man threatened to blow up cli...

Police: Man threatened to blow up clinics

There are 43 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 26, 2007, titled Police: Man threatened to blow up clinics. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Floral Park man was arrested Monday for making terroristic threats after he telephoned two medical clinics and threatened to blow up their buildings, the Nassau police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Enemy

AOL

#51 Jul 8, 2007
he would of been better off with less talking and more acting.It could have been as easy as filling the free standing cigarette receptacles with gun powder and nails.
Concerned neighbor

Flushing, NY

#52 Jul 11, 2007
My family lives nearby and I am very happy to hear that he is finally going to get some help. No matter what kind, it's better than leaving him on the street to do himself or someone else harm. Maybe if his family and friends really loved him they would have gotten him help way before now. I'm sure he has been in trouble before and it's been brushed under the rug. Time to pick up the rug and get rid of the dirt hiding there.
annoymous

Wantagh, NY

#54 Jan 6, 2012
you guys can all sit here and try to defend the man and say that oh he needs help hes addicted he cnt stop honestly shut the hell up cuz thats not true addiction bullshit its not an addiction its him not wanting to stop cuz he likes the high i lived with this guy for a really long time and u guys cab sayy oh help him help him listen asswhole he put me and my family through living hell..dont say anything unless you know what your talking about or your their when something happens im not telling you guys to keep bashing him..if anyone has the right to bash him its me but other the that everyone nesds to shut the fuck up honestly you guys dont know what goes on behind shut doors so stop tryna act like u know the man ppl on here saying hes addicted and shit if ur not his family shut your mouthe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Hyde Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Associated Food Store on Tulip Ave. (Jan '15) Thu to hell with isrel 8
News Brooklyn woman sues FDNY, MTA over injuries fro... Thu HASAUN A LEE 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Jun 24 Prettysmile 25
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Bayside (Dec '13) Jun 22 apogosian 50
News New Hyde Park Bank Robbed (Dec '15) Dec '15 dslkjld 1
Review: Ben Art Realty Corp (Jul '08) Oct '15 Sara James 57
gay/bi sexting ages 15-25 only (Jun '15) Aug '15 Adam01235 2

New Hyde Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance