Pancreatic cancer eyed in Steve Jobs'...

Pancreatic cancer eyed in Steve Jobs' death

There are 1 comment on the CBS News story from Oct 6, 2011, titled Pancreatic cancer eyed in Steve Jobs' death. In it, CBS News reports that:

What killed Apple's visionary founder and CEO Steve Jobs? Neither his company nor his family have disclosed the cause of death, but medical experts not involved in his care suspect his cancer had returned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

scout

Castro Valley, CA

#1 Oct 6, 2011
Illness is simply the result of our evil nature. Catches some faster than others.

Consider one aspect of Steve, like the ipod invention.

Success enables confidence. OK.

Man's basic nature is evil, anything that gives him 'success' enables his evil nature, in essence, legitimates his evil filth.

Every ipod, like all electronic stuff, bolsters man's evil nature, leading him further and deeper down the path of self destruction.

Thank, Steve, son of anti-Christ, for a job well done.

How do ya guys like me now?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Hyde Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Associated Food Store on Tulip Ave. (Jan '15) Jun 26 RoseS 7
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Jun 24 Prettysmile 25
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Bayside (Dec '13) Jun 22 apogosian 50
News New Hyde Park Bank Robbed (Dec '15) Dec '15 dslkjld 1
Review: Ben Art Realty Corp (Jul '08) Oct '15 Sara James 57
gay/bi sexting ages 15-25 only (Jun '15) Aug '15 Adam01235 2
News New Hyde Park Couple Faces Tax Fraud Charges (Aug '15) Aug '15 susan persaud 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Hyde Park Mortgages