Review: Jennifer Flowers Inc

Review: Jennifer Flowers Inc

Posted in the New Hyde Park Forum

Anonymous

Anderson, IN

#1 Jul 11, 2009
DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST! Lied to me about my flowers being delivered, when they weren't and refused to refund my money. Jenny is irrational and hung up on me before I could state my side of the story. She said, "come on, its onlky a $40 order". Goes to show how much she cares about her customers.
Roberta

AOL

#2 Nov 7, 2009
For many years I have been sending my parents flowers for different occasions. Jennifer has always been friendly and accommodating. My parents always send me photos of their order and I have been very happy.(I live in Florida). Thanks Jennifer!*****
Sandra

New York, NY

#3 May 10, 2010
DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST! DO NOT!!Lied to me about my flowers going to be delivered but never did. Flowers were ordered on Friday for Sat. delivery. I specifically asked for it to be delivered on Sat. during the day but that never happened. I called on Saturday evening at 8:30 to find out whether the flowers were delivered and I was told the drivers are still out. I then asked if they will deliver at such an hour to a sick woman, the woman on the other end of the phone hung up on me. When I called on Monday morning to find out why it was not delivered, I was told the driver was having difficulties finding the house and that they called and they were having problems with the phone #. They were offering to deliver flowers today but today is not Mother's day. That is such BS. I will never do business with this florist again and I hope NO ONE ELSE DOES. I have asked for a refund and hopefully it will be returned with no problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Hyde Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Associated Food Store on Tulip Ave. (Jan '15) 7 hr RoseS 7
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Jun 24 Prettysmile 25
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Bayside (Dec '13) Jun 22 apogosian 50
News New Hyde Park Bank Robbed (Dec '15) Dec '15 dslkjld 1
Review: Ben Art Realty Corp (Jul '08) Oct '15 Sara James 57
gay/bi sexting ages 15-25 only (Jun '15) Aug '15 Adam01235 2
News New Hyde Park Couple Faces Tax Fraud Charges (Aug '15) Aug '15 susan persaud 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Hyde Park Mortgages