Is the Logan Inn located in New Hope ...

Is the Logan Inn located in New Hope PA haunted

There are 14 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jun 10, 2012, titled Is the Logan Inn located in New Hope PA haunted. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The Logan Inn located right across the border of NJ nestled in Bucks County Pennsylvania was founded by John Wells in 1722.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Fred from Norristown

Lambertville, NJ

#1 Jun 12, 2012
No just the pricing of the food.The Clinton House in Clinton owned by the Logan Inn had a peoples revolt concerning their high prices the people won by boycotting.SADLY IT IS THE WAIT STAFF WHO SUFFER UNDER THIS GREEDY OWNER.
Elaine

Lambertville, NJ

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Saw the prices on menu and ran out fast.
The Lib

Lambertville, NJ

#3 Jun 27, 2012
Even us libs know the prices are too high at the Logan.Since I spent everyone elses money but my own and have run out of the peoples money so I can loaf at home.I guess I will have to go to McDonalds.They have the new French Happy Meal buy all you want and ask the guy behind you to pay.Big hit in Greece.
Carol

Lambertville, NJ

#4 Jun 27, 2012
To the Lib you are so correct.
Jim of Warrington

Lambertville, NJ

#5 Jun 27, 2012
I feel sorry for the staff.
Bruce

Lambertville, NJ

#6 Jun 27, 2012
I hear the owner is not to keen on Gay people.My source is quite in the know.
Mildred

Lambertville, NJ

#7 Jun 28, 2012
The poor wait staff
the hood

Canton, GA

#8 Jul 1, 2012
[QUOTElove logan inn lived there the staff was 98 % the reason we ever stayed the history is awesome and the staff take pride in shareing with guests if we ate there or not regardless how expensive they are you have ahistoric experience like any vacation spot but i think the staff should be valued and paid salarys plus a 30% bonus based on daily profits split total tips and make them part of the profit and you would not have so much complaing about priceing you would be takeing care of your lagan family staff new hope is a wonderfull place to visit and live in you expect to pay big money when you go to europe or any history rich place support history
who="Mildred"]The poor wait staff[/QUOTE]they are very knowledgeable about the history of the logan innthe logan inn owners take care of your staff they are your they are the window to your soul
Mildred

Lambertville, NJ

#9 Jul 9, 2012
the hood wrote:
<quoted text>they are very knowledgeable about the history of the logan innthe logan inn owners take care of your staff they are your they are the window to your soul
I only meant due to the greed of the owner the staff must suffer in not being able to bring home proper wages to support themselves.The staff do not have much say.He would never put in any of the suggestions you indicated.
Raymond of New Hope

Lambertville, NJ

#10 Jul 9, 2012
Mildred your right he will never part with a penny to help staff.Cheap skate.
The Old Crank

Lambertville, NJ

#11 Jul 11, 2012
In my day a whopper was 39 cents and with fries under a dollar for a meal.At the Logan a burger is somwhere around 17 dollars.Dag nabbit what a ripoff.
The Lib

Lambertville, NJ

#12 Jul 11, 2012
Fred from Norristown wrote:
No just the pricing of the food.The Clinton House in Clinton owned by the Logan Inn had a peoples revolt concerning their high prices the people won by boycotting.SADLY IT IS THE WAIT STAFF WHO SUFFER UNDER THIS GREEDY OWNER.
Sorry Pops I like giving my money to the selfish owner
Elaine

Lambertville, NJ

#13 Jul 11, 2012
Ditto
James

Lambertville, NJ

#14 Jul 17, 2012
A ghost pinched me and said go to Marsha Browns since price is lower there LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tour Four Private Bucks County Gardens Saturday Jun 29 tommo 1
Grooming alley Jun 17 Bobbie 1
Homosexuality is Wrong (Dec '13) May '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 5
live music? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Stanton77 1
News Justin Guarini finally admits he dated Kelly Cl... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Kelly Clarkson 2
News Kelly Clarkson had fling with Justin Guarini (Feb '14) Feb '14 Kelly Clarkson 5
News York organization to host anti-bullying event (May '11) Jan '14 Thomas 10
More from around the web

New Hope People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

New Hope Mortgages