Man Charged with Sexual Assault of a ...

Man Charged with Sexual Assault of a Child

There are 2 comments on the WHTM-TV Harrisburg story from Mar 28, 2007, titled Man Charged with Sexual Assault of a Child. In it, WHTM-TV Harrisburg reports that:

Police arrested a city man on charges he sexually assaulted a child. 29-year-old Iboseth Santiago is charged with Rape of a Child, Involuntary Deviate Sexual Intercourse, Aggravated Indecent Assault of a Child, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHTM-TV Harrisburg.

iboseth santiago

Puerto Rico

#2 Mar 29, 2007
Eso es mentira investiguen ya que esa nena fue violada en Puerto Rico y esto es venganza ya que la madre de la menor vivia en esa casa y le dijeron que se fuera y ella no queria irse a vivir a otro lado.El es una persona respetuosa y cristiano, desde Puerto Rico y alla saben que no es capas de eso ni de nada, no se mete con nadie.
Rafy

Puerto Rico

#3 Mar 30, 2007
I would like for the Police of Lancaster to Invertigate this case. The child that is comented here (girl) was sexually abused in Puerto Rico. Iboset is a sick man with diabitis , high blood pressure and has many complications since he was a kid. He is a man that respect everyone and cristian. I belive that this is something personal against Iboset's mother, since the mother of the child was told to move out of Ibosets family's house and she didnot want to move. this girl came to live there with all of these problems and her mom had to come to P.R. for the case of rape of her daughter. I hope you take this in consideration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puppy Mill?? (Mar '15) Mar 22 Shelly Armstrong 10
Blue Ball music (Dec '12) Mar 19 Sid 6
News 'Puppy Mill' Crackdown with Arrest Made (Jan '07) Mar 6 Gvazq1 294
New holland sales stable sheep and goat sale (Mar '16) Feb 27 Bruce 4
News As Wall Street Thrives, America's Little Guy Ch... Feb 27 next Standing Rock 1
Breeder Thelma Blank & Keystone Puppies sold mi... (Sep '13) Feb '17 No more Puppy Mills 10
Puppy mill?? (Feb '13) Jan '17 Family 32

New Holland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Holland Mortgages