A Concerned Deer Hunter

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Does anyone there know the status of the deer herd this year as far as them having CWD or Blue Tongue again? I have heard that there are a lot of dead deer laying in the hills and its kinda rank smelling. Any comments will be appreciated!!
catscan

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

A Concerned Deer Hunter wrote:
Does anyone there know the status of the deer herd this year as far as them having CWD or Blue Tongue again? I have heard that there are a lot of dead deer laying in the hills and its kinda rank smelling. Any comments will be appreciated!!
My husband was telling me something about the blue tongue. He took or daughter squirrel hunting and came across 4 of them.
A Concerned Deer Hunter

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

catscan wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband was telling me something about the blue tongue. He took or daughter squirrel hunting and came across 4 of them.
Thanks for your reply. We hunt on Broad Run back from 1301 and am trying to find out all I can before next week. Thanks again all!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 32 min bacon hater 57,010
Red headed girl driving a red camero 18 hr Country boy 1
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana Tue Johnny 183
recycling business in west columbia (Jan '12) Mon Johnny 35
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Aug 25 day all freekin d... 3,943
She is so hot Aug 24 Johnny 7
Mason Wal-Mart Aug 24 deric 19
•••
•••
•••

New Haven Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE