Next Last
James McCormick

Frisco, TX

#3 Sep 26, 2010
The first commandment with a promise?
James McCormick

Frisco, TX

#4 Sep 26, 2010
I heard that the prison in Laiken has a great music program through the ministry outreach. That is great news people who sit in prison although paying a debt to society they still need the Lord and those wonderful people that bring the love of God to them are very special.
Just in time

Frisco, TX

#5 Sep 27, 2010
Very nice to read this you a minister? You have services on Sunday nights? I am a lost sheep looking for a church that won't be a hastle or be full of drama and critical people.
Just in time

Frisco, TX

#6 Sep 27, 2010
James McCormick wrote:
The first commandment with a promise?
honor your father and mother
Just in time

Frisco, TX

#7 Sep 27, 2010
Keep all orphans in your prayers please.
James McCormick

Frisco, TX

#8 Sep 28, 2010
Will do just in time, services are held in the banquet room at Happy Days cafe Sunday 10am and 6pm and Bible study on Wed at 7pm. Come on in we would love to have you. God Bless.
James McCormick

Frisco, TX

#9 Sep 28, 2010
Praying for all on the roads today, Be careful and safe and know that God loves you and so do we. New Haven House of Prayer keeping all in the community in our prayers. Praying for city council, mayor,police and our volunteer fire fighters, and every single person in the area. God bless each and everyone, never feel alone for the Lord is with each of us.
Patriot

New York, NY

#10 Sep 30, 2010
Now this is a good post I can see why people get upset with you James they are wicked and don't want anything good to be said or done in this town they just want to bash you and people who try and do good. Don't pay them any attention you keep feeding the lost and praying these prayers ok, I appreciate it.
James McCormick

Lubbock, TX

#11 Oct 6, 2010
The apostle Paul was first known as who prior to his ride to Damascus. Hint: Book of Acts.
Adam

Frisco, TX

#12 Oct 12, 2010
Pray for all the churches in our community....... That there will be unity and a great harvest of souls........Praise GOD for what he is doing and what he is going to doing in this area........God is good..... ALL the time......all the time..... God is good
James McCormick

New York, NY

#13 Oct 12, 2010
Amen Adam what a wonderful and meaningful prayer. God is so good to us.
Mary

United States

#14 Nov 12, 2010
Please keep our state and country leaders in Our prayers, also a personal request for prayer for unity among our churches in the Mason county area to come together and work toward furthering the message and love of Jesus Christ. Pray for the hate and spite to stop and for love and peace to begin.
James McCormick

United States

#15 Nov 12, 2010
Thank you Mary I will keep you and this request in our prayers. God Bless.
Ray A Wooten

Jacksonburg, WV

#16 Nov 14, 2010
Ok What is the greatest of all commandments? And I didn't say the greatest of The TEN Commandments either, because there are many more Commandments that we must live by other than the ten commandments!
praying

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Nov 14, 2010
Just in time wrote:
Very nice to read this you a minister? You have services on Sunday nights? I am a lost sheep looking for a church that won't be a hastle or be full of drama and critical people.
I invite u to come to Soul Harvest. Sunday morning worship is at Wahama High School at 10 am. This is until we get our new addition built...Wednesday evening 7:00 pm at the church!!

Since: Nov 10

Racine, OH

#18 Nov 14, 2010
Reading the posts and the posts from Pt and how undivided the area still is between WHS and PPHS and think we need to pray for the community to come together and the boys to be safe Saturday, WHS and the other team. And most of all all those with out homes, jobs, or food during the holiday season. May the Lord bless everyone someway. And if you see someone in need, even if its our last dollar help them. . . it maybe an Angel.
James McCormick

United States

#19 Nov 15, 2010
Amen praise God for his grace! Come together and praise him! the New Haven house of prayer has services in the conference room at Happy Days in New Haven Sunday 10am and 6pm and wed Bible study at 7pm. Soul Harvest has a great service honoring God as well and regardless of where you go please go and get fed his wonderful holy word. May God bless each and everyone of you always.
James McCormick

United States

#20 Nov 15, 2010
bend area resident wrote:
Reading the posts and the posts from Pt and how undivided the area still is between WHS and PPHS and think we need to pray for the community to come together and the boys to be safe Saturday, WHS and the other team. And most of all all those with out homes, jobs, or food during the holiday season. May the Lord bless everyone someway. And if you see someone in need,help them... maybe an Angel.
May God shower his blessings on this community and country, may his mighty hand protect our children as they participate in all activities, we pray for his love and mercy to enter all hearts and for his grace to cover us always. It is in Jesus name we pray-Amen
Prayer warrior

United States

#21 Nov 15, 2010
Ray A Wooten wrote:
Ok What is the greatest of all commandments? And I didn't say the greatest of The TEN Commandments either, because there are many more Commandments that we must live by other than the ten commandments!
To Love one another.
Prayer warrior

United States

#22 Nov 15, 2010
James McCormick wrote:
The apostle Paul was first known as who prior to his ride to Damascus. Hint: Book of Acts.
Saul

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smok shak 14 hr lmfao 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Fri Huhwat 81
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
Who fell off the flag Apr 19 bingo 2
Amy Ferguson (Sep '12) Apr 19 Erma 33
Kaysey N*nce Apr 19 Neighborhood watch 2
Kasie N@nce gone Apr 19 Curious 1

New Haven Jobs

Personal Finance

New Haven Mortgages