who is jerry berkley?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the champ21

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 6, 2011
Who is this fool?
BigDeal!

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Jan 9, 2011
the champ21 wrote:
Who is this fool?
That fool is a good dude, The Champ21 who is the biggest fool of them All!
Joe

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 9, 2011
Be carefull calling someone a fool
you kno

Nelsonville, OH

#4 Jan 9, 2011
berkleys the coolest dude around thats whos he is
Miss-AOL

Racine, OH

#5 Jan 12, 2011
Hes the sexiest dude in mason county. Not only that he is one of the most laid back awesome dudes round :)!!

Since: Dec 10

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2011
Jerry is awesome haha "yo teach!"
Loverrrr

New Martinsville, WV

#7 Jan 13, 2011
I love jerry hes the shizzzz....:) hes a good guy and very down to earth and knows how to have a good time!! soo why you people tryin to get bad stuff said about him really?! grow up...
Black

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Jan 22, 2011
He's a druggie loser.

Since: Jan 11

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Jan 22, 2011
Black wrote:
He's a druggie loser.
Well black I figure your a punk bitch. If you knew about character you would know that Jerry is a good guy.
Black

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Jan 22, 2011
You deny that he is a drug user?

Since: Jan 11

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Jan 23, 2011
Black wrote:
You deny that he is a drug user?
As far as I've seen yes I deny he is a drug user. Never seen it at my house.
Black

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Jan 23, 2011
Lmbo. He smokes pot a ton!!!

Since: Jan 11

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Jan 23, 2011
Black wrote:
Lmbo. He smokes pot a ton!!!
Ok I still don't see how that is a druggie. You know how many people smoke pot in the world. It should be legal.
Miss_AOL

Racine, OH

#14 Jan 23, 2011
Flobbyus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I still don't see how that is a druggie. You know how many people smoke pot in the world. It should be legal.
I agree totally!
He could be doing alot worse stuff and from what ive known he dont. From what I know smoking pot isnt as bad as the rest of the messed up stuff people around here do!
Black

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Jan 23, 2011
That's a crazy excuse. Pot is a drug. It is illegal. People who use it are druggies. Just because you think it's ok doesn't make it ok. And you say he could be doing worse? That's like saying he only beat his wife. It could be worse he could have killed her. He is a druggie and a criminal. End of discussion.
Mr_Bojangles

Pine Grove, WV

#16 Jan 23, 2011
Yeah and alchol is also a drug but its legal and ppl are so much worse off to drink that shit than pot!!!! Black u need to just leave this guy alone cause u be acting like a bitch
sed

Charleston, WV

#17 Jan 23, 2011
Black wrote:
That's a crazy excuse. Pot is a drug. It is illegal. People who use it are druggies. Just because you think it's ok doesn't make it ok. And you say he could be doing worse? That's like saying he only beat his wife. It could be worse he could have killed her. He is a druggie and a criminal. End of discussion.
Black why do u think ur all high an mighty ur probably some bitch just trying to start shit on here because your some loser that has nothing better to do that start shit if u have a problem with what these people are doing go to them and say it to there face
Black

Point Pleasant, WV

#18 Jan 23, 2011
So alcohol causes problems. And somehow that makes pot ok. Lol are you truly that stupid? Is that really the best argument you have? Maybe you need to lay off the pot yourself?! And for the other chick, how am I acting "high and mighty". Sounds like you have self esteem problems. I state facts. Pot is an illegal drug. People who use it are then by definition druggies and criminals. I didn't start this thread. I just added some truth and facts. I'm sorry if you don't like the truth. And why should I go look up this druggie and tell him he is a criminal and a druggie to his face lol. Do you think he does not know it? I'm pretty sure he is as aware of what a disgrace he is as I am. Or are you just implying that for some reason I am scared of a druggie criminal little boy? Lmao. Why would I be? Is he gonna beat me up lmao. Right cuz potheads are so tough. The cop already hates the junky. If he wants to fight I'm sure the cop would love to take him to jail. Lmbo. I wonder if walmart is aware of his drug habit?
sed

Middleport, OH

#19 Jan 23, 2011
Black wrote:
So alcohol causes problems. And somehow that makes pot ok. Lol are you truly that stupid? Is that really the best argument you have? Maybe you need to lay off the pot yourself?! And for the other chick, how am I acting "high and mighty". Sounds like you have self esteem problems. I state facts. Pot is an illegal drug. People who use it are then by definition druggies and criminals. I didn't start this thread. I just added some truth and facts. I'm sorry if you don't like the truth. And why should I go look up this druggie and tell him he is a criminal and a druggie to his face lol. Do you think he does not know it? I'm pretty sure he is as aware of what a disgrace he is as I am. Or are you just implying that for some reason I am scared of a druggie criminal little boy? Lmao. Why would I be? Is he gonna beat me up lmao. Right cuz potheads are so tough. The cop already hates the junky. If he wants to fight I'm sure the cop would love to take him to jail. Lmbo. I wonder if walmart is aware of his drug habit?
Ok so what does this have anything to do with whoever u are he's not bothering u so why talk shit seems kinda pointless
white

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 23, 2011
Black wrote:
So alcohol causes problems. And somehow that makes pot ok. Lol are you truly that stupid? Is that really the best argument you have? Maybe you need to lay off the pot yourself?! And for the other chick, how am I acting "high and mighty". Sounds like you have self esteem problems. I state facts. Pot is an illegal drug. People who use it are then by definition druggies and criminals. I didn't start this thread. I just added some truth and facts. I'm sorry if you don't like the truth. And why should I go look up this druggie and tell him he is a criminal and a druggie to his face lol. Do you think he does not know it? I'm pretty sure he is as aware of what a disgrace he is as I am. Or are you just implying that for some reason I am scared of a druggie criminal little boy? Lmao. Why would I be? Is he gonna beat me up lmao. Right cuz potheads are so tough. The cop already hates the junky. If he wants to fight I'm sure the cop would love to take him to jail. Lmbo. I wonder if walmart is aware of his drug habit?
Funny thing is you must have something against this young man seein that from the sounds of things you've spent the last couple of months stalking him. Yes I agree with you pot is illegal but so was alcohol at one point in time. Alcohol kills millions of people a year if not from shuttin down your liver, intoxicating someone to the point that they cant see that there swerving off the road into someones car. I mean to be truthful bout it pot is actually the most helpful drug out there I mean it's used in the medical field something that is so bad for someone is being prescribed to someone from a doctor which granted I have no clue who you are but I'm willing to bet is slot smarter than some kid who got n iPhone for christmas n likes to start shit. Would your mommy stop payin your bill if she knew you were being a little bitch? Take your pity party n put it jn your ear, the day people start crushing pot up n snorting it or injecting into there arms to get there buzz is the day you need to get so involved in your little fight against your so called criminal pot heads. But in the meantime if I was you I'd be less worried bout what Jerry does in his free time n find something better to do with yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Garrett Ohlinger (Apr '14) 1 hr Iwannaknow 3
cheveron 10 hr Warren stone 20
News Deputies Looking For Man Who Held Up Mason Coun... (Nov '13) Dec 8 Mike Schmidt 10
Stephanie landaker and randy robie Dec 7 disgusted 4
beware (Aug '15) Dec 6 Mike Vanderbilt 19
prego news network Dec 5 Sporty lewis 13
Debbie Roush William Roach Dec 4 Jason 3

New Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Haven Mortgages