Why does wahama suck???

Posted in the New Haven Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
?????

Washington, DC

#1 Apr 4, 2011
Because when go for help and you talk to the teachers or whatever they don't really care about you or your problem!!!
Somebody

Letart, WV

#2 Apr 4, 2011
[QUOTE who="?????"]Because when go for help and you talk to the teachers or whatever they don't really care about you or your problem!!![/QUOTE]

You are soooooo right!
?????

United States

#3 Apr 4, 2011
Yea...
?????

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 5, 2011
I really HATE wahama!!!
1 post removed
amy p

United States

#6 Apr 6, 2011
All of the management are alumni of marshall. They r buddies n all think alike.
jake

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2011
The fans are terrible. Schools hate playing wahama cause of the fans. Really?! They scream out when they r ahead by 30 the other team gets a 6 yard run. The players r kids. Thats not how grown people should act toward kids. Even the fans of the baseball teams n new haven n mason. Ive heard non wahama people talk about hating to play those teams cause the fans are crazy competative. Its stupid. They are all kids. All need to b treated the same. Wahama fans need to have better sportsmanship. Maybe if they play teams that give them more competition the games would b more interesting n the fans would have a reasin to yell.
jake

United States

#8 Apr 8, 2011
I am embarressed to say i went to wahama to my co workers. They do not like wahama fans. Its not the kids. Its the fans. Ive heard crazy sports stories bout the fans becomming crazy
BBking

Gallipolis, OH

#9 Apr 8, 2011
You all must have had you asses stoped by WAHAMA!
Meigs Finest

Letart, WV

#10 Apr 9, 2011
jake wrote:
I am embarressed to say i went to wahama to my co workers. They do not like wahama fans. Its not the kids. Its the fans. Ive heard crazy sports stories bout the fans becomming crazy
I'm going to give you the benefit of believing you're mistaking Wahama for another school rather than calling you a liar.
Michael Batton

Logan, OH

#11 Apr 10, 2011
There no need to post stuff like this and don't be dissing the Wahama fans this is not the place to be doing that i think Wahama has some of the best fans and i'm proud to be a wahama fan thank you
wahama fan

Lumberport, WV

#12 Apr 11, 2011
Sounds like to me that JAKE went to Eastern high school, Jake you went to Eastern because no one like's that School or there fans.
Michael Batton

Logan, OH

#13 Apr 11, 2011
wahama fan wrote:
Sounds like to me that JAKE went to Eastern high school, Jake you went to Eastern because no one like's that School or there fans.
He just jealous becasue we are the best better than all the rest
funny

United States

#14 Apr 11, 2011
Hey Jake u must really B a looooser WHS fans R the best. Last year when the baseball team went 2 the playoffs the fans that followed the team were amazing old and young. And this year the football team enough said. Soo jake go back 2 the cave u live N and wake u next spring
WHS ALUMNI

Cameron, WV

#15 Apr 20, 2011
I am PROUD to be a WHS ALUMNI, and always will be. I am also grateful my children will go to Wahama too. As for what I hear, the administration there is great!!!!!!!
?????

Bowie, MD

#16 Apr 24, 2011
Well they suck send ur children somewhere else trust me!!!!
YOUR MOM

Syracuse, OH

#17 Apr 25, 2011
WHS ALUMNI wrote:
I am PROUD to be a WHS ALUMNI, and always will be. I am also grateful my children will go to Wahama too. As for what I hear, the administration there is great!!!!!!!
////sorry to say, but you have heard wrong. the administration there is the problem. everytime i deal with Kenny Bond its very clear that he is not Principle material.
Tamara -Tammy- Paugh

Syracuse, OH

#18 Apr 30, 2011
jake wrote:
From one Wahama Alumni to "another?" the FANS are mainly alumni that now have or had children at Wahama and go to support their kids, grand kids, or other relations, or just because they love Wahama. So if you are embarrassed by the school you say you graduated from then you are not a true Wahaman.
P.S. At Wahama, I was taught to spell, and at college, I was taught to use spell check.
BBking

Syracuse, OH

#19 Apr 30, 2011
pass the cheese burgers !
from wahama

Racine, OH

#20 May 1, 2011
jake wrote:
The fans are terrible. Schools hate playing wahama cause of the fans. Really?! They scream out when they r ahead by 30 the other team gets a 6 yard run. The players r kids. Thats not how grown people should act toward kids. Even the fans of the baseball teams n new haven n mason. Ive heard non wahama people talk about hating to play those teams cause the fans are crazy competative. Its stupid. They are all kids. All need to b treated the same. Wahama fans need to have better sportsmanship. Maybe if they play teams that give them more competition the games would b more interesting n the fans would have a reasin to yell.
.......I went to a Wahama football game and I couldnt hear for this loud mouth dumb ass that kept screaming at the officials and the players. Roush is his name.from west columbia, his dad lives by the railroad tracks. He went to wahama back in the early 70s and didnt even play sports,he was a loser and now he is an expert...He is still a worthless loser and a disgrace to wahama.
WHY

Gallipolis, OH

#21 May 5, 2011
not nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristin Cooper 1 hr sad 6
News Building on to 'Body Barn' Sun Chocko 4
She is so hot (Aug '14) May 22 Charlemagne 17
Annabelle Sharrar?? Would like info plz. May 21 Asmail 1
alisha mohler lones May 12 who cares 3
travis nance May 10 sean ruark 5
Sasha fry May 2 The REAL Sasha 34
More from around the web

New Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE