I think he's nice....really nice.
SEE

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Feb 2, 2011
He is the best man in the world!!!!!
William Shatner

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 2, 2011
This is false.. Because I, in fact, am the greatest male on the planet. Look it up!
Tramp Stamp

Saint Marys, WV

#5 Feb 2, 2011
OMG How can you not know Gabe Edwards? He married that hot ex Amish babe,Sarah. wonder if all amish women r that hot... ;o)
U No

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Feb 2, 2011
Hes a very hott guy that my cousin married and hes great to her there the best couple ever luv u guys.
David Hasselhoff

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 2, 2011
My powers are far beyond any that this Mr. Edwards posses. Don't dare hassle the HOFF!
BIG

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Feb 3, 2011
I know he is a good fighter and would take anyones back that needed him as long as he likes ya! lol Great guy!
Dr ruth

United States

#9 Feb 3, 2011
Dirty butt sara that's who he married. That explains Y is X angie got married after seeing a guy 2weeks
SEE

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Feb 3, 2011
LMAO....thats funny!!! Did you mean to say his pysco x Angie...haha She just wanted to act like us and get married quick to bad she wont ever be as happy as me!!!! ;)
HAHA

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Feb 4, 2011
omg, you'v got to be kidding me, he is nothing but a needle junkie, he is a good looking guy, but he is also one of the biggest drug heads around here, it is a shame i wish he would straten up. but ive seen him push his drug habbit on to alot of inacent kids, he does have a heart, i wish he would use his "powers' to help people instead of helping get his drugs, i dont hate him he is a very nice guy, just has a lot of problems and he will do anything and anyone to get a fix....gary you could help a lot of young girls get of drugs i hope one day you get your life on track, you could do so much if you would just stop useing,,and please quit pushing it on others...i know you do have a heart so use it!!!!!!!1
booyah

Clarksburg, WV

#12 Feb 4, 2011
HAHA wrote:
omg, you'v got to be kidding me, he is nothing but a needle junkie, he is a good looking guy, but he is also one of the biggest drug heads around here, it is a shame i wish he would straten up. but ive seen him push his drug habbit on to alot of inacent kids, he does have a heart, i wish he would use his "powers' to help people instead of helping get his drugs, i dont hate him he is a very nice guy, just has a lot of problems and he will do anything and anyone to get a fix....gary you could help a lot of young girls get of drugs i hope one day you get your life on track, you could do so much if you would just stop useing,,and please quit pushing it on others...i know you do have a heart so use it!!!!!!!1
umm are you talking about Gabe or Gary?
SEE

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Feb 4, 2011
Well "HAHA" I married Gabe... and last I checked his name was not Gary soooo you need to get ur story straight before sayin anything!!! Because I can tell you Gabe is not the guy you were explaining about!!! Gabe would never do that to alittle kid nor push anything on friends! He is a great guy!!!Now Gary on the other hand prolly exactly like u explained!
SEE

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Feb 4, 2011
And by the way....Gabe was the one that beat Garys A**!!! HAHA
haha

Racine, OH

#15 Feb 11, 2011
caught him sleeping.
SEE

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Feb 12, 2011
Well what would you do if u walked in on ur wife and there was another man in ur bed with her??? Just lay down beside him??? Nooooo....I'd be kickin some A** too!!!!!
Hmmmm

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 12, 2011
SEE wrote:
Well what would you do if u walked in on ur wife and there was another man in ur bed with her??? Just lay down beside him??? Nooooo....I'd be kickin some A** too!!!!!
Lmao! I remember hearing that one on the scanner! Shit hit the fan that day .....Seems like it was like 6 in the morning and he came in and found Gary in bed with Angie. But when she called the cops, they posted across the scanner that he was beating her & him up. What comes around goes around, right lol. I woulda slapped the bitch too!! Gotta love good ol' New Haven.

him up.
SEE

Point Pleasant, WV

#18 Feb 12, 2011
I fully agree with ya there Hmmmm!!! lol What goes around comes around..and..what goes up must come down!!! She's such a stupid bitch lmao!!! She really just needs some help in the head...when I get done with school I'm gonna call her up to be my first patient...hahaha...but then Id prolly just come home and say I quit cause shes just freakin psyco!!!!
Hmmmm

Chicago, IL

#19 Feb 12, 2011
SEE wrote:
I fully agree with ya there Hmmmm!!! lol What goes around comes around..and..what goes up must come down!!! She's such a stupid bitch lmao!!! She really just needs some help in the head...when I get done with school I'm gonna call her up to be my first patient...hahaha...but then Id prolly just come home and say I quit cause shes just freakin psyco!!!!
Thanks. There wouldn't be any drama if ppl would quit creating it. Glad he got the hell away from her! I'm sure everyone he knows was just as shocked when they got together. I take it your Gabes wife. You are beautiful and seem nothing like her. Thank goodness LOL! Angie is a pretty girl, but she's knows it. Hate to rain on her parade but her shit stinks just like everyone else's! LMAO
SEE

Point Pleasant, WV

#20 Feb 12, 2011
Yep! Yeah I'm his wife...:) Thank you!! Yes she is pretty...but she aint friendly or nice so that kinda messes her outer beauty up!! Thank you...lol I'd admit myself somewhere if I even thought I was acting like her!! HAHA Yep it stinks just like everyone elses does!!! ;) lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett's?? Anyone know a tosha bennett and her... 14 hr Zzzzz 3
Jessica Anderson lost her kids Fri urmom 2
Dan Brown (Jun '16) Fri Mike 16
Broken leg Jan 19 Yep 3
Jessica Anderson pass out at school Jan 17 So true 4
funny farm (Oct '13) Jan 17 MommaJean 3
Don't destroy natural eaity Jan 15 gods word 4

New Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance