Divers motion to reconsider and modif...

Divers motion to reconsider and modify sentence overruled

There are 24 comments on the Daily Sentinel story from Feb 23, 2012, titled Divers motion to reconsider and modify sentence overruled. In it, Daily Sentinel reports that:

One of the four sentenced in the August 2010 arson of the Hemlock Grove Christian Church recently asked to have his sentence reconsidered and modified.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Columbus, GA

#21 Apr 17, 2012
he is serving his time for the crime which he committed, but not everyone involved is....there is still one that "GOT AWAY"...but not for long...all they have to do is tell the truth...they lied and so did the other person to keep this other person out of jail...and what did that person do....tuck tail and run...I am sure he can be convinced to tell the truth...prison does things to you...I hope to speak to him real soon....

Columbus, GA

#22 Apr 17, 2012
forgot who the real get away driver was didnt yall.....it will come out...
Curious George

United States

#23 Apr 30, 2012
Haha wrote:
The little s.o.b needs to rot in jail. Yea you take up for him cause your family. What if you were the one he stole from? What if you were the parent of a child he sold drugs too. Give it up he's trash.
thats y u wont say ur name u chicken shit worthless piece of trash u mite just b afraid off an ass whippin u no good for nothing everyone makes mistakes ur bitch ass aint perfect either.

United States

#24 Apr 30, 2012
this is to "Ha Ha" Idk what ur prob is but ur really pissin me off and I no u dont care but I do. Thats MY FAMILY to and idk y ur on here putting him down so bad hes in prison serving his time and cant defend himself so y dont u just leave it alone. Hes far from a waste of space and a piece of shit or whatever all u said about him. Im sure ur familys not all perfect know one is and everyone does something in there life they regret Im sure uve done something ur not so proud of or no someone who did but maybe just didnt get caught. But from now on just keep ur opinions to urself and keep ur mouth shut if ur not woman or man enough to put ur name then just drop it, it dont concern u at all our familys takin this hard enough as it is so plz shut ur fu*king mouth. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr webmaster tiny Tarm 3,823
Football Thu Old wahama fan 6
Looking for Halloween Partys? Wed Kenny Roush 1
Kenny Roush (Aug '11) Oct 14 sarah 38
What the deadbeat moms can't handle the truth Oct 13 Nasty 3
Clowns Oct 6 creepyguy 3
Ambulances near Phil's gas station last night Oct 3 Nosey 1

New Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance