First Prev
of 2
Next Last
get facts

Gallipolis, OH

#22 Aug 31, 2012
West Virginia medical card does not pay for suboxene..Still that dont give people right to sell them but people are on them to get clean but it's said that it costs 700-900 a month to get clean... people cant afford to stay clean...it's sad... but if I was selling drugs I'd rather be selling something to help people then the hard drugs that kill them..
tinsel town

Burton, WV

#23 Sep 3, 2012
People get addicted to Suboxen also. Its all crazy and very sad. Pills really mess with a person and the bad thing is most addicts start off because of a real medical problem...back surgery or something and then become addicted. The government needs to do more research on these drugs before releasing them.
ladylover69

Middleport, OH

#24 Sep 4, 2012
the cops are there a lot
sick of looking at them

Gallipolis, OH

#25 Sep 25, 2012
Yea now mason has to look at this scum wish they could all be shipped to there own island away from society they are so flipping nasty maybe the trash will make there way on down the river!!!!!!!
Awesome

Wallace, WV

#26 Sep 26, 2012
sick of looking at them wrote:
Yea now mason has to look at this scum wish they could all be shipped to there own island away from society they are so flipping nasty maybe the trash will make there way on down the river!!!!!!!
Agreed! They are sickening to look at!
Nothing but a huge pustule on the face of humanity!
old timer

Ravenswood, WV

#27 Oct 15, 2012
get facts wrote:
West Virginia medical card does not pay for suboxene..Still that dont give people right to sell them but people are on them to get clean but it's said that it costs 700-900 a month to get clean... people cant afford to stay clean...it's sad... but if I was selling drugs I'd rather be selling something to help people then the hard drugs that kill them..
You need to get your facts straight. I work for a dr that prescribed suboxone and WV Medicaid pays for not only the medicine but the office visit as well. If the drs prescribing suboxone are doing it correctly, the patients have to go to four hours of counseling a month and have random drug tests done each month. Unfortunately, most drs don't do it the right way.
Mitt

Wallace, WV

#28 Oct 17, 2012
dunno wrote:
what ever happend to that dwayne that sells heroin? is he doing time yet?
i don't know, but what happened to the other druggies that hung out there? Dave Greenough & Sonja Hallman are 2 of them that I've seen there day after day. Shame in Phil for not doing SOMETHING to get that trash out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jocinda ferguson batey Custer ? 4 hr sorry 6
Harry estep and josh chapman 6 hr Broncho 1
Mo rb 14 hr Arod 2
News Building on to 'Body Barn' Thu truth 7
alisha mohler lones Jun 26 Haven Heights 9
joey spencer Jun 23 Lowel 7
wayne will Jun 21 Its me 6
More from around the web

New Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE