I'm Elvis
Weaver

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 4, 2011
I heard he likes man butts
Felman wall writers

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 4, 2011
Hal newhouser...... Come on guys they can take our sharpies but they can't take our computer!!!
DDD

Racine, OH

#5 Jan 26, 2011
hun site
felman isnt century

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Jan 26, 2011
that place is getting shitty. these goon's think there running century again and we all see where century's at now. it don't help when you have a union president that is a pushover pussy and lets them get away with everything. his solution to any problem we have and i quote "theres nothing i can do." we need to stad up as a union and take care of things it ourselves since our union leaders seem to refuse to do anything.
steelworker

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2011
Amen brother let's take back our plant. Union is as strong as we make it. We can play their games. Like shave. PPe. And other games they play. Its jus lil power trips they hve. Ooo yea I did C elvis. Angie was goin down on him
daffy

Jacksonburg, WV

#8 Jan 26, 2011
The bad thing is everybody talks big. till it comes down to doing something about it run for office . when the time comes see wat u can do , I agree with u lets stand strong but it takes more then one or two of us .rite !a group of people scares them look back when b- shift stood strong . it made them look at us ;
concerned citizen

New Haven, WV

#9 Jan 26, 2011
the black mamba will strike and take all of our jobs, he has already had a hand in running all the good workers off from extra's, hell he should run for union pres. im sure he would get it, he would suck his way to the top!!!
steelworker

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2011
When did B shift stand strong. Let me tell ya. When I say let's take back the plant. Means we take it. Make them afraid of us. When hal or john c. Or paul P. Cum N plant. We drop stuff on their heads from next floor up. That's wat steelworker is. Strong. Don't take shit from company white hats. We do the work all the work. They jus sit next door and think how can we mess wit them next. Hal u R a damn joke. John ur head Is bigger then ur hat paul U suld B A used car selsman u suxxxxx.
Hefty Hefty Cinch Sack

Racine, OH

#11 Jan 26, 2011
Do any of you see the correlation between your posts? None of you can spell nor use correct grammar. Let alone construct a sentence with clear ideas. Even if you could, the ideas you poorly present are so retarded that no one will take you seriously. I AM a union member, and it's people like yourselves that give our unions a bad reputation.

Why the [email protected] would you not want to wear PPE? It keeps you safe. I hope you get fired.

Dropping things on people's heads? Way to take the plant back, dude. I hope you get fired too. Coward.

Maybe then, around Christmas time when your kids don't get shit, You'll realize what jerk offs you were. Grown men bitching like small children. How about being thankful that you have a decent job and are earning a fair wage?

Idiots. Go back to school and get your GED.
steelworker

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2011
First off cinch ur not a union member s00 its fake wana B plp like u that say u r and your not. Second I never used any profanity like u did. That really tells a lot bout U. I never said felman wasn't a decent job its a good job. Also I don't have kids but if I did and it was xmas with no tree the blame would B on U company plp spending felman money on useless material. Chevy truck that jus sits. trailers behind office 4 break rooms hahaha give me a break. Won't B no cameras installed N there haha sexxx trailers even the guards laugh at that one.
Hefty Hefty Cinch Sack

United States

#13 Jan 27, 2011
And those petty complaints somehow justifiy using physical violence? That company man you want to injure has a family to feed. He's there just to collect a paycheck, just the same as you are. I am union, I pay my dues every month. But i've worked both sides of the fence. Get it through your thick head that you need the company just the same as the company needs you. Being a rebel rouser and causing trouble over small stuff degrades the union and causes us to lose our voice even further. Be thankful for what you have, fight for what's right, and quit crying over spilled milk.
Steelworker

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2011
Enough said. The only milk I C is wat u suck off the company tit. Go back 2 ur red and white van u road round N 4 years
Teddy

Dallas, TX

#15 Jan 27, 2011
worst union I've ever seen. don't see how it hasn't fell completely through yet. maybe that's why extras and manpower has been working there the past year. white hats keeping an eye out for that place when the union does crumble.
steelworker

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2011
Hey Teddy. Spoken like a true SCAB.
Teddy

Dallas, TX

#17 Jan 27, 2011
never been a scab in my life. thanks for the input though
Jedi

Dallas, TX

#18 Jan 27, 2011
I saw Elvis singin in to bobby ohlingers microphone
steelworker

United States

#19 Jan 27, 2011
ALL I'm tryn 2 say is that u century plp and I'm talking 2 angie T. U plp done ran ur plant N the dirt. Soo u come here and ur doin the same. That's all we here even from some bosses what angie wants angie gets. Look at the fall swing dig she put on. She should have brought her stripper pole with her the way she was dancing it was all 4 show. Sum shift guys didn't go cuz of work. If they wanted 2 do something 4 the men take the money she spent on that and divide it up 4 the men. Look at the work that's being done N the office. Complete remodel. Now that's not good enough 4 her soo she had 2 get trailers out back jus 2 take break N. Come on angie we knw Y u got them. Lol no camera N those rooms.
steelworker

United States

#20 Jan 27, 2011
I think they should bring back paula she kept everybody happy. Her knees stayed lil dirty but boy was it worth it. I seen her one day handle 3 meets. One N her mouth and skiing with the other 2. Now that's talent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Repair the roads you tore up. 4 hr Caring 9
Couple At The Dam 7 hr WhoMe 1
Anyone Horny? 7 hr Crazy87 1
Jennifer young (May '12) Fri Joshua 34
Jessica Anderson Fri Pos 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 25 Matt Kelly 4,203
Mary Mary May 25 shedeals2 4

New Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance