Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
12,921 - 12,940 of 16,129 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Coal

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats control the White House and the Senate, when the House sends bills to the Senate, Reid won't even allow the bill to be brought up. Of course that will change next year.
Just like the House will not pass any Senate Bills.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

As earlier wrote,why do none of you read PLATTS to find out who is trying to help coal and Ky?Platts also will explain the ones doing coal in!Most likely it is the Party called" no",in the Senate,you know,Harry Reid`s`side of Congress.Of course since Obama shut the Republicans out of any thing with the Health Care thing,they could agree Obama is the boss or "NO".Just to let you know",NO MORE Obummer"
vote

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Whos running?

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Q: Why can't idiots like WTF make Kool-Aid?

A: They can't get a quart of water to stay in the envelope
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Very good one ,Stevie!!

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

A blonde named Babbette finds herself in dire trouble. Her business has gone bust and she's in serious financial trouble. She's so desperate that she decides to ask God for help.

She begins to pray, "God, please help me. I've lost my business and if I don't get some money, I'm going to lose my house as well. Please let me win the lotto."

Lotto night comes and somebody else wins it. Babbette again prays..."God, please let me win the lotto! I've lost my business, my house and I'm going to lose my car as well."

Lotto night comes and Babbette still has no luck.
Once again, she prays..."My God, why have you forsaken me?? I've lost my business, my house and my car. My children are starving. I don't often ask you for help and I have always been a good servant to you. PLEASE just let me win the lotto this one time so I can get my life back in order."

Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens open and Babbette is confronted by the voice of God Himself: "Babbette, meet Me halfway on this. Buy a ticket!"

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

whitehair wrote:
Very good one ,Stevie!!
Thankee, Whitey! Glad you liked it,and hope your day is a good 'ern!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Coal Review has come out with the fact the Gov`t predicts coal will continue to decline as for mining and U.S. use.Prediction is coal will decline past 2013 but stabilize about 2023.Looks as though coal miners better go back to school and study.Democratic Party strikes again at the worker!!
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

whitehair wrote:
Coal Review has come out with the fact the Gov`t predicts coal will continue to decline as for mining and U.S. use.Prediction is coal will decline past 2013 but stabilize about 2023.Looks as though coal miners better go back to school and study.Democratic Party strikes again at the worker!!
Republicans hate Unions and Workers you nimrod pos.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

You are so removed from knowledge of what Republicans like or dislike you have forgotten that it is the Democrats that have killed coal.It is Obummer`s EPA!!Just to help you out.Now apparently the Democrats hate workers as well as they have caused so many to be in economic straits,and advocate food stamps by going out to get more on the rolls.The Democratic Party and the Unions have left the workers high and dry by seeking power and remaiming in power too long.They got it,but absolute power absolutely destroys.Com e and join the Tea Party to send fresh people to Washington,that want to help get this Country back on track and back to the Constitution and a Nation of Laws which are obeyed.
almost there

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Wah wah wah...when this republic falls all you grumblers will learn what a bitch life really can be. You'll be lovin life then.
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

whitehair wrote:
You are so removed from knowledge of what Republicans like or dislike you have forgotten that it is the Democrats that have killed coal.It is Obummer`s EPA!!Just to help you out.Now apparently the Democrats hate workers as well as they have caused so many to be in economic straits,and advocate food stamps by going out to get more on the rolls.The Democratic Party and the Unions have left the workers high and dry by seeking power and remaiming in power too long.They got it,but absolute power absolutely destroys.Com e and join the Tea Party to send fresh people to Washington,that want to help get this Country back on track and back to the Constitution and a Nation of Laws which are obeyed.
repunlicans hate freedom, hate Unions, hate Workers' rights, and hate Education.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

This Republic will not fall.It has over the last 200 some odd years had many Presidents and many Congress persons that have to hunt for their bottoms when in the bathroom,and we survived!!!

We will survive this and go on to greater things!
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

whitehair wrote:
This Republic will not fall.It has over the last 200 some odd years had many Presidents and many Congress persons that have to hunt for their bottoms when in the bathroom,and we survived!!!
We will survive this and go on to greater things!
As long as we keep Republicans out of the Whitehouse. We will be fine!
almost there

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Whitehair seems similar to the spin Warren Buffet spewed recently. "the luckiest individual born in the world today is the one in the usa".....sure there's more chinese chuckling at such fantasies than americans silly enough to believe in them.
Amen

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

whay?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

almost there wrote:
Whitehair seems similar to the spin Warren Buffet spewed recently. "the luckiest individual born in the world today is the one in the usa".....sure there's more chinese chuckling at such fantasies than americans silly enough to believe in them.
Yes,the lucky have the freedoms we have.Ask most Chinese about their freedoms.They are doing better ,but not anything close to our freedoms to say and do ,nor move about,have children,etc.And,yes,we all can dream and then go out and attempt to obtain the dream.

Right now what bothers me the most is what the Swedish newspaper wrote,"it is not so bothersome that one as Obama should be President,what is more troublesome is that what is wrong with the American people voting for such to be the President"or,something like that.
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,the lucky have the freedoms we have.Ask most Chinese about their freedoms.They are doing better ,but not anything close to our freedoms to say and do ,nor move about,have children,etc.And,yes,we all can dream and then go out and attempt to obtain the dream.
Right now what bothers me the most is what the Swedish newspaper wrote,"it is not so bothersome that one as Obama should be President,what is more troublesome is that what is wrong with the American people voting for such to be the President"or,something like that.
More made up BS.
oh my goodness

Augusta, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

i cant believe this is still going after all this time.
Mary Cuasimodo

Swampscott, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Luisa Casati wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful word in the English language is the word Ffuck. It is one magical word, which just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, love and hate. In dictation, Ffuck falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John Ffucked Mary), or intransitive (Mary was Ffucked by John). It can be an active verb (John really gives a Ffuck), or a pasive verb (Mary really doesn't give a Ffuck); or an adverb (Mary is Ffucking interested in John). Consider its use as a noun (Mary is a terrific Ffuck). It can be used as an adjective (Mary is Ffucking beautiful). As you can see, there are very few words with the versatility of Ffuck. Besides its sexual connotation, this incredible word can be used to describe many situations:
Greetings..."How the Ffuck are you?
Fraud..."I got Ffucked by the car dealer!"
Dismay..."Oh Ffuck it!"
Trouble..."Well, I guess I'm Ffucked now!"
Aggression..."Ffuck you!"
Disgust..."Ffuck me!"
Confusion..."What the Ffuck..?"
Difficulty..."I don't understand this Ffucking business."
Despair..."Ffucked again?"
Incompetence..."He Ffucked up everything!"
Displeasure..."What the Ffuck is going on here?"
Lost..."Where the Ffuck are we?"
Disbelief..."UnFfuckingbe lievable!"
Retaliation..."Up your Ffucking asss!"
Sarcasm..."Merry Ffucking Christmas!"
It can be used in an anatomical description:"He is a Ffucking assshole!"
It can be used to tell time:"It's five Ffucking thirty!"
It can be used in business:"How did I wind up with this Ffucking job?"
It can be used maternally, as in:"motherFfucker!"
Never forget General Custer's last words:"Where did all these Ffucking Indians come from?"
Also, remember the famous last fords of the Major of Hiroshima:"What the Ffuck was that?"
Last, but not least, the immortal words of the Captain of the Titanic, who said:"Where is all this Ffucking water coming from?"
The mind boggles at the creative uses of this word. How can anyone be offended when you say Ffuck. Use it frequently in your daily speech. It will impress others with your fluency of English and add to your prestige
A what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min scirocco 149,930
Crime in La Rue Cty 1 hr Realist 10
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are S... 26,229
wreck 15 hr HC Hell Cat 2
EMS Jamie Miller steals over $17,000.00 in Over... 16 hr Family 51
worried 17 hr jim8989 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) Wed BIG_STEVIE 81,588

Search the New Haven Forum:
•••
•••
•••

New Haven Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••