Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16224 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

wtf

Clay City, KY

#14567 Jun 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
You are so removed from knowledge of what Republicans like or dislike you have forgotten that it is the Democrats that have killed coal.It is Obummer`s EPA!!Just to help you out.Now apparently the Democrats hate workers as well as they have caused so many to be in economic straits,and advocate food stamps by going out to get more on the rolls.The Democratic Party and the Unions have left the workers high and dry by seeking power and remaiming in power too long.They got it,but absolute power absolutely destroys.Com e and join the Tea Party to send fresh people to Washington,that want to help get this Country back on track and back to the Constitution and a Nation of Laws which are obeyed.
repunlicans hate freedom, hate Unions, hate Workers' rights, and hate Education.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14568 Jun 27, 2012
This Republic will not fall.It has over the last 200 some odd years had many Presidents and many Congress persons that have to hunt for their bottoms when in the bathroom,and we survived!!!

We will survive this and go on to greater things!
wtf

Clay City, KY

#14569 Jun 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
This Republic will not fall.It has over the last 200 some odd years had many Presidents and many Congress persons that have to hunt for their bottoms when in the bathroom,and we survived!!!
We will survive this and go on to greater things!
As long as we keep Republicans out of the Whitehouse. We will be fine!
almost there

Anderson, IN

#14570 Jun 27, 2012
Whitehair seems similar to the spin Warren Buffet spewed recently. "the luckiest individual born in the world today is the one in the usa".....sure there's more chinese chuckling at such fantasies than americans silly enough to believe in them.
Amen

Medford, MA

#14571 Jun 27, 2012
whay?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14572 Jun 27, 2012
almost there wrote:
Whitehair seems similar to the spin Warren Buffet spewed recently. "the luckiest individual born in the world today is the one in the usa".....sure there's more chinese chuckling at such fantasies than americans silly enough to believe in them.
Yes,the lucky have the freedoms we have.Ask most Chinese about their freedoms.They are doing better ,but not anything close to our freedoms to say and do ,nor move about,have children,etc.And,yes,we all can dream and then go out and attempt to obtain the dream.

Right now what bothers me the most is what the Swedish newspaper wrote,"it is not so bothersome that one as Obama should be President,what is more troublesome is that what is wrong with the American people voting for such to be the President"or,something like that.
wtf

Clay City, KY

#14573 Jun 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,the lucky have the freedoms we have.Ask most Chinese about their freedoms.They are doing better ,but not anything close to our freedoms to say and do ,nor move about,have children,etc.And,yes,we all can dream and then go out and attempt to obtain the dream.
Right now what bothers me the most is what the Swedish newspaper wrote,"it is not so bothersome that one as Obama should be President,what is more troublesome is that what is wrong with the American people voting for such to be the President"or,something like that.
More made up BS.
oh my goodness

Augusta, KY

#14574 Jun 27, 2012
i cant believe this is still going after all this time.
Mary Cuasimodo

Swampscott, MA

#14578 Jun 28, 2012
Luisa Casati wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful word in the English language is the word Ffuck. It is one magical word, which just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, love and hate. In dictation, Ffuck falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John Ffucked Mary), or intransitive (Mary was Ffucked by John). It can be an active verb (John really gives a Ffuck), or a pasive verb (Mary really doesn't give a Ffuck); or an adverb (Mary is Ffucking interested in John). Consider its use as a noun (Mary is a terrific Ffuck). It can be used as an adjective (Mary is Ffucking beautiful). As you can see, there are very few words with the versatility of Ffuck. Besides its sexual connotation, this incredible word can be used to describe many situations:
Greetings..."How the Ffuck are you?
Fraud..."I got Ffucked by the car dealer!"
Dismay..."Oh Ffuck it!"
Trouble..."Well, I guess I'm Ffucked now!"
Aggression..."Ffuck you!"
Disgust..."Ffuck me!"
Confusion..."What the Ffuck..?"
Difficulty..."I don't understand this Ffucking business."
Despair..."Ffucked again?"
Incompetence..."He Ffucked up everything!"
Displeasure..."What the Ffuck is going on here?"
Lost..."Where the Ffuck are we?"
Disbelief..."UnFfuckingbe lievable!"
Retaliation..."Up your Ffucking asss!"
Sarcasm..."Merry Ffucking Christmas!"
It can be used in an anatomical description:"He is a Ffucking assshole!"
It can be used to tell time:"It's five Ffucking thirty!"
It can be used in business:"How did I wind up with this Ffucking job?"
It can be used maternally, as in:"motherFfucker!"
Never forget General Custer's last words:"Where did all these Ffucking Indians come from?"
Also, remember the famous last fords of the Major of Hiroshima:"What the Ffuck was that?"
Last, but not least, the immortal words of the Captain of the Titanic, who said:"Where is all this Ffucking water coming from?"
The mind boggles at the creative uses of this word. How can anyone be offended when you say Ffuck. Use it frequently in your daily speech. It will impress others with your fluency of English and add to your prestige
A what?
John The One

Swampscott, MA

#14579 Jun 28, 2012
Luisa Casati wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful word in the English language is the word Ffuck. It is one magical word, which just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, love and hate. In dictation, Ffuck falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John Ffucked Mary), or intransitive (Mary was Ffucked by John). It can be an active verb (John really gives a Ffuck), or a pasive verb (Mary really doesn't give a Ffuck); or an adverb (Mary is Ffucking interested in John). Consider its use as a noun (Mary is a terrific Ffuck). It can be used as an adjective (Mary is Ffucking beautiful). As you can see, there are very few words with the versatility of Ffuck. Besides its sexual connotation, this incredible word can be used to describe many situations:
Greetings..."How the Ffuck are you?
Fraud..."I got Ffucked by the car dealer!"
Dismay..."Oh Ffuck it!"
Trouble..."Well, I guess I'm Ffucked now!"
Aggression..."Ffuck you!"
Disgust..."Ffuck me!"
Confusion..."What the Ffuck..?"
Difficulty..."I don't understand this Ffucking business."
Despair..."Ffucked again?"
Incompetence..."He Ffucked up everything!"
Displeasure..."What the Ffuck is going on here?"
Lost..."Where the Ffuck are we?"
Disbelief..."UnFfuckingbe lievable!"
Retaliation..."Up your Ffucking asss!"
Sarcasm..."Merry Ffucking Christmas!"
It can be used in an anatomical description:"He is a Ffucking assshole!"
It can be used to tell time:"It's five Ffucking thirty!"
It can be used in business:"How did I wind up with this Ffucking job?"
It can be used maternally, as in:"motherFfucker!"
Never forget General Custer's last words:"Where did all these Ffucking Indians come from?"
Also, remember the famous last fords of the Major of Hiroshima:"What the Ffuck was that?"
Last, but not least, the immortal words of the Captain of the Titanic, who said:"Where is all this Ffucking water coming from?"
The mind boggles at the creative uses of this word. How can anyone be offended when you say Ffuck. Use it frequently in your daily speech. It will impress others with your fluency of English and add to your prestige
I believe you.
mary

Winchester, KY

#14580 Jun 28, 2012
What do ya'll think about the Obama-care just passed in congress, where will it lead to?
Curiosity

Swampscott, MA

#14581 Jun 28, 2012
I don't understand this Ffucking business

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14582 Jun 29, 2012
A couple is sitting on the porch sipping wine. The wife says, "I love you."

The husband says, "Is that you or the wine talking?"

The wife replies, "It's me, talking to the wine."
wtf

Clay City, KY

#14583 Jun 29, 2012
mary wrote:
What do ya'll think about the Obama-care just passed in congress, where will it lead to?
You are severely stupid.

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14584 Jun 30, 2012
1. Another flight attendant's comment on a less than perfect landing: "We ask you to please remain seated as Captain Kangaroo bounces us to the terminal."

2. After a real crusher of a landing in Phoenix, the Flight Attendant came on with, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain in your seats until Capt. Crash and the Crew have brought the aircraft to a screeching halt against the gate and, once the tire smoke has cleared and the warning bells are silenced, we'll open the door and you can pick your way through the wreckage to the terminal."

3. Part of a flight attendant's arrival announcement: "We'd like to thank you folks for flying with us today. And, the next time you get the insane urge to go blasting through the skies in a pressurized metal tube, we hope you'll think of U.S. Airways."
U.S. Airways, huh? It sounded more like United. If this is what U.S. Airways is like, it just means that they'll have more planes to abuse, should they succeed in buying American Airlines. Continental Airlines used to be a great airline until United "merged" with it and ruined it.

****The preceding observation was a Big Stevie public service. You may pick your own carrier. These are a few that Big Stevie dislikes intensely. Thank you!****
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#14585 Jun 30, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
In regards to the Swedish paper article, couldn't the same be said of quite a few of the White House occupants, both parties, up to this point.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14588 Jun 30, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>In regards to the Swedish paper article, couldn't the same be said of quite a few of the White House occupants, both parties, up to this point.
I would absolutely agree!!!

Many would not see,or,aree with the point,but this is why I so praise the Tea Party!!!
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#14589 Jun 30, 2012
mary wrote:
It will lead to the same thing that's happened in Mass. when Romney was Governor. Almost 100% of children now have health insurance!

Romney stated while Governor "the tax (or penalty) we're imposing will encourage free loaders to take responsibility for themselves".

Obama's strength in Leadership becomes more and more apparent. Just think of it like this.

1. He had no support from a Republican in Congress;

2. He had half the nation against him;

3. The law's deciding vote was none other than the Conservative leader of the Supreme Court.

For Obama to accomplish this, well, shall we say it takes intelligence and strength on his part to have foreseen the ignorances of the opposition...in advance!

You destroyed yourself in the Civil War without Grant having to lift a finger. Obama never lifted a finger and....you destroyed yourself again. This is ever so predictable of the Republican and Conservative Parties, thus why Obama is so successful.
oh no

London, KY

#14591 Jul 1, 2012
I could care less. One is just as bad as the other.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14593 Jul 1, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
It will lead to the same thing that's happened in Mass. when Romney was Governor. Almost 100% of children now have health insurance!
Romney stated while Governor "the tax (or penalty) we're imposing will encourage free loaders to take responsibility for themselves".
Obama's strength in Leadership becomes more and more apparent. Just think of it like this.
1. He had no support from a Republican in Congress;
2. He had half the nation against him;
3. The law's deciding vote was none other than the Conservative leader of the Supreme Court.
For Obama to accomplish this, well, shall we say it takes intelligence and strength on his part to have foreseen the ignorances of the opposition...in advance!.
Did you forget Lincoln hired Grant,and Lincoln was a Republicn? They won that war to keep the Republic together.Obama IS smart,but constantly does things to divide this Nations people.We that do not like his ideology do also not like this division he stirs up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funeral Question 6 hr well 3
timmy druen (Jul '15) 9 hr skyline 11
Save a lot hottie 10 hr Brian 4
people on topix Sat Tounge 6
Jordan Sat CPSSUCKS 75
GoFundMe Feb 5 Billy Bob Redneck 5
mike keys dead or just missing Feb 4 Just me 169
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Haven Mortgages