Next Last
uhmeelyuh

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Aug 31, 2009
anyone know where she is now a days?
I Know

Newburgh, IN

#2 Oct 10, 2009
yea she is whoring around in new haven with anybody black or white she don't care
aint that it

Newburgh, IN

#3 Oct 10, 2009
I Know wrote:
yea she is whoring around in new haven with anybody black or white she don't care
who is brooke johnson
friend

Newburgh, IN

#4 Oct 11, 2009
she is soon not to be a johnson she ain't fit to be one she is louis taylors duaghter but he don't claim her
BROOKE JOHNSON

Newburgh, IN

#6 Nov 28, 2009
This is the real Brooke and you know what I made mistakes and my husband knows bout it noboby really knows anything if you want to talk [email protected] then PLEASE come to me. I know that everyone wants to be me but man stop talking crap come to me I"m not scared. I LOVE TIMMY!!!!
What

Bardstown, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2009
Well why does your myspace say i love brad? huh?
BROOKE JOHNSON

Newburgh, IN

#8 Dec 1, 2009
Because someone got my password and changed everything thank you vey much!!!!
YOUR MOM

Newburgh, IN

#9 Dec 1, 2009
(LOL) I TRULY THINK ALL THIS SHIT IS TOO FUNNY! REALLY NO ONE HAS ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THERE TIME THAN TO SIT IN FRONT OF THERE COMPUTER AND TALK BOUT PEOPLE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW. YOU ALL MAY TALK BAD BOUT BROOKE BUT HOW ARE YOU ANY BETTER. GUESS WHO EVER WRITES S*** BOUT BROOKE MUST REALLY BE AMAZED. WELL GOOD NEWS EVERYONE. WE ARE AIRIN A NEW TV SERIES CALLED BROOKE A [email protected] LIFE/ ON CHANNEL GO F*** YOUR SELF. DUMD A$$ F^CkIN PEOPLE A SWEAR. PEACE
BROOKE N TIMMY

Newburgh, IN

#11 Dec 7, 2009
Anouncing: MR.&MRS. TIMOTHY KEITH JOHNSON
Wedding Date: March 27,2009

I said I do with a grin on my face,
We didn't dress up, Timmy wore chains,
We held hands said our vowels,
Man I'm excited thats over now.
4 hour drive to be his wife,
Stomach was queezy,
I barfed twice,
Timmy was nervous,
It even showed through his stripes,
Handcuffed and steady,
He gropped me rite.
It's been 9 months of marriage to the love of my life,
but he's not here to kiss me goodnite,
We want you to know when he comes home,
Our HONEYMOON is eveyday, SO LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!
Love,
Timmy & Brooke Johnson
super save a ho

Newburgh, IN

#12 Dec 14, 2009
learn to keep them legs close. And wash that thing
YOUR RIGHT

Newburgh, IN

#13 Dec 20, 2009
super save a ho wrote:
Hey since ur name is super save a ho then yu need to save Brooke because she is the biggest whore in 3 counties Nelson, Marion, and Laure. I wouldn't want to touch her with a 10 foot pole and yu holding it. I bet she has every STD out there. I feel sorry for her husband he needs to open his eyes and realize what he did. He made the BIGGEST mistake of his life marring her his life was over the minute he said I DO. Someone needs to tell him what kind of nasty a** ugly stinking skanking low life whore he has as a wife. She gives him and his family a bad name and reputation. What are yu JOHNSON'S thinking letting her stay inur family? I feel sorry for who ever has to be around her. I bet her husband's family has to wear haz mat suits to be round her. Man to me thats just to much trouble to put up with someone that nobody gives 2 f**ks bout.
i know

Newburgh, IN

#14 Dec 20, 2009
I know her and what your saying is all true. Hell you talk about her husband's family what about her own family? Sh*t they had to let her live with them untill she turned 18 only because it's the law they couldn't wait to get rid of her. I know her husbands family real well any of them want anything to do with her if it's lack of money then I will help her husband out if thats what it takes to get rid of her. I gave her a ride one time and it took 3 days to get the smell out of my car. Thats why you akways see her walking in New Haven. Nobody will let her in there car because the smell just sits in there and don't go away. If you see her walking don't stop and give her a ride unless you like the smell of rotten eggs and road kill. Imagine what they smell like together I thought I was going to puke. SHE"S NASTY!!!!
Sdfu

Bardstown, KY

#15 Dec 26, 2009
Okay most of you think you know her but really if you did then you probably wouldnt be talking sh!t about her. Becuz you all are sitting there wondering you are gonna get your next crack rock from.. So keep runnin it thatz why you wont say it to her face.
dont worry bout it

Bolivar, MO

#16 Jan 5, 2010
everything is the truth so why take up for her
bunny

Winchester, KY

#17 Jan 8, 2010
brokke is wit sum 80 yr old man in louisville i hered?
ur kool

Newburgh, IN

#18 Jan 10, 2010
Okay for one she is with her husband who is 28 not 80 damn i know bout stetching the truth a lil but thats just gross do yu really have nothing else better then to sit round and make up sh*t is ur life so horible that yu have be jealous of Brooke come on get a life and grow up!!
who care

AOL

#20 Apr 29, 2010
nasty nasty sleep with anything
you know who

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Apr 29, 2010
does any body know brad donahue i herd he got her preg is this true how is that wen brad is fix 100 % doc said i herd
misty johnson

Newburgh, IN

#22 Apr 30, 2010
uhmeelyuh wrote:
anyone know where she is now a days?
at my dads her father in law or boyfriend whateva!
misty johnson

Newburgh, IN

#23 Apr 30, 2010
super save a ho wrote:
she did earlier i was on the toilet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
save a lot cashiers 4 hr Lolhaha 21
Holly Crain (Mar '14) 20 hr Well 37
Jail Fri Lovie friends 1
New Hope Music Thread (Dec '15) Thu Musikologist 3
Mail lady. Thu Mail 12
Kenneth Blair Thu Pepper 4
brandy meredith Jul 18 grow up 9

New Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance