queenofdenial

Bardstown, KY

#1 Sep 6, 2009
just read on the ky. gazette about a fight at the Long Branch over the money owed to a band member or something like that...between owner and band member. Care to elaborate and who is the owner nowadays?
i herd

Newburgh, IN

#2 Sep 6, 2009
THAT IS WAS THE BARTENDER THEY JUST GOT RID OF THE OLDER MAN THAT HE STOLE THE MONEY FROM THEM DONT NO IF ITS TRUE BUT ThATS WHAT I HERD
Well

Newburgh, IN

#3 Sep 8, 2009
To hear is HEARD. To move livestock is HERD.
i herd wrote:
THAT IS WAS THE BARTENDER THEY JUST GOT RID OF THE OLDER MAN THAT HE STOLE THE MONEY FROM THEM DONT NO IF ITS TRUE BUT ThATS WHAT I HERD
Bar Fly

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2009
Do you have a link to the article? I would like to read it myself.
Well

Newburgh, IN

#5 Sep 9, 2009
New Haven bartender allegedly injured in scuffle with band member over money
Sunday, Sept. 6, 2009, 12:26 a.m.-- A Kentucky State Police trooper and Nelson County deputy sheriff were called to the Long Branch Bar in New Haven just after midnight early Sunday morning. A caller told dispatchers that a band member and a bartender had been in a fight over money. A second caller told dispatchers the injured person was the owner of the bar. Officers referred the man to the county attorney should he wish to press charges.

http://www.nelsoncountygazette.com/
batman

Newburgh, IN

#6 Sep 16, 2009
where was the town cop?
Not a Bartender

Newburgh, IN

#7 Sep 18, 2009
It was not a bartender who got into the scuffle with the band member. It was a owner who is now no longer an owner. He is OUT because of his stupidity! Thank God! I was the bartender there that night and I helped take care of that poor bandmenber who got hurt. What happened was wrong and I am disgusted with what I saw happen that night! And yes, the "older" man bartender who worked there was stealing from us and he is also no longer there, he has been fired. and I say Good Riddance to him too! Long Branch is making changes and we plan on having more live entertainment and lots of fun! Come on out to our Halloween Party and dress to win $50 and our New Years Eve Party will be awesome!!! We will be having new bands in the future and I am working on getting a good DJ for Sat. nites. If ya know of any, please let me know!!! Thanks to all of you who support us every week!! Keep up with our schedule of events on our FaceBook. Go to facebook.com and search LongBranch and there we are! Thanks for all your concern and support!
bouncer

Trinity, TX

#8 Sep 18, 2009
need a bouncer?
been there

Bardstown, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2009
ya'll got some nice lookin bouncers, especially the one that sings.
Interested

Florence, AL

#10 Sep 21, 2009
Not a Bartender wrote:
It was not a bartender who got into the scuffle with the band member. It was a owner who is now no longer an owner. He is OUT because of his stupidity! Thank God! I was the bartender there that night and I helped take care of that poor bandmenber who got hurt. What happened was wrong and I am disgusted with what I saw happen that night! And yes, the "older" man bartender who worked there was stealing from us and he is also no longer there, he has been fired. and I say Good Riddance to him too! Long Branch is making changes and we plan on having more live entertainment and lots of fun! Come on out to our Halloween Party and dress to win $50 and our New Years Eve Party will be awesome!!! We will be having new bands in the future and I am working on getting a good DJ for Sat. nites. If ya know of any, please let me know!!! Thanks to all of you who support us every week!! Keep up with our schedule of events on our FaceBook. Go to facebook.com and search LongBranch and there we are! Thanks for all your concern and support!
Who do you see about doing the DJ
Not a Bartender

Newburgh, IN

#11 Sep 22, 2009
I got Joe Pat to start Dj'ing for us! Keep checking our facebook calendar of events for when he plays. I have the schedule at the bar, will bring home and post when he will be playin. Hope to see ya'll soon and no bouncer, sorry but right now we have enough bouncers. But come to the bar sometime and we can meet ya and get your number and if we ever need an extra bouncer or a sub, we would give ya a shout.
search results

Bardstown, KY

#12 Sep 22, 2009
longbranch comes up with 500 results on facebook. None of which is the correct one. could ya just give the link?
Bartender

Newburgh, IN

#13 Sep 23, 2009
I really dont know how to post a link. But if you go to your facebook account and under friends go to the search and type in LongBranch Bar exactly as I just typed it, it should be the first one on the list and it will say Louisville as the city. But of course, we are in New Haven. Has a pic of me and my boyfriend in the bar. Make sure ya type LongBranch as one word and Bar separate. If ya have any troubles, let me know and I will try and figure out how to do that link. ok? Cindy

Since: Dec 08

New Haven

#14 Sep 23, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baseball coaches at park 3 hr Tell it like it is 14
Heather hornback (May '15) 4 hr Miss santa 29
Team Mystic 8 hr Tazkven 1
Todd Elmore (Jun '15) 13 hr I pray 22
save a lot cashiers 21 hr Unexpected rudeness 22
Poll 50 year old men going after these 22 to 30 gals (Dec '08) Wed Not jealous 59
brandy meredith Jul 18 grow up 9

New Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Haven Mortgages