who are ya'll talking bout?
I know

Bardstown, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2009
it maruis greenwell
sure didnt

Newburgh, IN

#3 Dec 20, 2009
Why do ya'll have 2 threads bout him? Why don't ya'll just put it all on one thread? Wouldn't that make more sense? I can't comment on this because I don't know him.
opal

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2009
so hard to believe, so clean cut, shy, very nice guy to just say hi to, do not really know him, don't he own property in new hope? So maybe this is why he was ALWAYS riding around all hours of the day and night just crusing the streets, never seen anyone with him
okay

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2009
yea i know
hang him

Bardstown, KY

#6 Jan 11, 2010
that what they did in the old day. they should give him a little taste of it. He put lizard and the crew from loretto up to breaking in the house ; i bet.
lockem up

Bardstown, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2010
forever and throw away the key
like i said

Bardstown, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2010
rat ,scum, hope they hang him. hope he never see's daylite again.
RockN

Bardstown, KY

#10 Feb 6, 2010
Wanta Be Good Boy: YA RIGHT, he's one of them you live next door to and think he's great. HE"S FEAK..... Guess he's good{X} at what he did till now 'skum of the earth' hope he gets what he has come-n. He had his D!#& so far up DM [email protected]@, don't know how he had time to do anything. They better make sure they check-it all. Guess he'll get a know D!#& UP the [email protected]@ where he's going.
somebody

Shreveport, LA

#11 Feb 6, 2010
hang him wrote:
that what they did in the old day. they should give him a little taste of it. He put lizard and the crew from loretto up to breaking in the house ; i bet.
if your betting you dont know shi* and what you said means nothing. i havent seen one post that knows one thing about what theyre talking about(in regards to maurice). it is old news let it go you dont know what you are talking about. do you honestly think posting something on topix is goin to reveal a huge clue in the case? doubtful. instead of posting dumb shi* that really dosent concern you, try something a little more productive. the court system will take care of it and if you wanna come with no they wont well i'll BET they are far more qualified to handle this than some loser at a computer. get a hobby, go fishing, i dont really care but LET IT GO.
hope they

Bardstown, KY

#12 Feb 8, 2010
give him the same as Neville.
red roses

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Aug 26, 2010
i heard you better watch your back.snitch
whooooo

Newburgh, IN

#14 Aug 27, 2010
who is he who did he kill????
WHAT EVR

Newport, KY

#15 Aug 29, 2010
hope they wrote:
give him the same as Neville.
SAME AS NEVILLE. for Ur info Neville didnt do anything but run with the shit.. he know who did shot who ever it was.. maybe that is why he is to testify to that in court. if i did not kill someone and knew who did i would tell. aint noone in this world worth spending the rest of ur life in jail for.. NOONE.. he has parole violation for having his daughters shotgun at his house.. Yes she hunts.. so before u go blaming someone for something he did not committ u need to get ur facts first.. thanks to jennifer the state police got over 5lbs. she snithched him out.. she get what she deserves..
WHAT EVR

Newport, KY

#16 Aug 29, 2010
Maurice Greenwell for firing a weapon in the direction of Thompson and Donald Marshall.
WHAT EVR

Newport, KY

#17 Aug 29, 2010
Mattingly said the arrest of Jennifer Nichols might occur Tuesday
really

Park City, KY

#18 Aug 30, 2010
don"t forget austin howard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best looking lady at Lincoln National Bank? 21 hr Citizen 6
Nathan House Thu Cowboy 10
bethany mattingly Thu hobo 1
anyone knw anything Thu bethany mattingly 1
Russell black Nov 13 Lierskeepyourmout... 16
Bob williamson Nov 13 Peanut 4
Louann bozarth Nov 11 Chris 1

New Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance