neville thompson
grand jury

Shreveport, LA

#1 Jan 23, 2010
i would hate to think that my life would be depending on what a sorry s.o.b. like neville thompson had to say. if this is what our justice system has come down to lord help us all!!!!
judge

Columbia, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2010
look who is talking
Defiant

Trinity, TX

#4 Jan 27, 2010
What's the scariest three words in nelson county? "Trial By Jury" 13-1/2 Twelve Jurors, one judge and a half ass chance!
hope

Willisburg, KY

#5 Jan 28, 2010
Im with you grand jury!
What Mills

Jeffersonville, IN

#6 Jan 28, 2010
“The mills of God grind slowly,
yet they grind exceeding small;
Though with patience He stands waiting,
with exactness He grinds all.”

Longfellow said that. Turns out they had Neville Thompsons in his day, too. And guess what: they all got what was coming to them, one day or one way or another
I SAY

Bardstown, KY

#7 Feb 6, 2010
Hang the RAT from a tree, and make sure you feed him some cheese ( that's his last meal request ).
hope they

Bardstown, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2010
give him what he they should have long ago, A home for life. He know good to the law now. Nevillle T.- RAT RAT RAT
clemintine

Doniphan, MO

#9 Feb 21, 2010
adam ward is the rat, lets get it straight.
proof

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2010
do any of u wrk at the po-po station...lol...how do u know who the rat is? seems to me everyone blamin neville and so many ppl went down in several counties, seems like more than 1 person snitchin to me. when they do the discovery packet it will clearly state who said what.then everyone can point fingers based on facts rather than guessing, but that wouldn't be as much fun as talkin shit, huh? there are alot of ppl who want to know what happened, but unless u were there u wont know, u can only assume. and trust me-the grand jury didn't indict merely off 1 man's word. ppl do shit, ppl get caught-thats part of the game so why does everyone act suprised when it happens.
I am voting for Thompson

Bardstown, KY

#12 Feb 22, 2010
on election day vote for Thompson for Magistrate
curious

Newport, KY

#13 Aug 15, 2010
well if hes a rat, why is he still in jail.. u better look at jennifer she is still out and know alot about evry body.. looks to me like if u rat on someone u get out of jail.. he is still there so u better think about what u are saying and look at the facts. thegrand jury will indict u if u sell to a narc.. that is for sure.. jennifer took them to neville trialer and showd wher everything was at.. so jennifer is the snitch.. neville was a good person til he hooked up with that ho.. this is his baby momma. solook at the whole pitchure before u start accusing people......jennifer nichols is a snitching b????
dixie wrecked

Newburgh, IN

#14 Aug 15, 2010
It should be obvious to everyone....Neville shot D.M. in a simple double cross.........He was caught a short time after the killing trying to sell his share and DM's share of what they stole. It should be clear. why is he still in jail? Simple, that is where he belongs.
known all along

Newburgh, IN

#15 Aug 15, 2010
curious wrote:
well if hes a rat, why is he still in jail.. u better look at jennifer she is still out and know alot about evry body.. looks to me like if u rat on someone u get out of jail.. he is still there so u better think about what u are saying and look at the facts. thegrand jury will indict u if u sell to a narc.. that is for sure.. jennifer took them to neville trialer and showd wher everything was at.. so jennifer is the snitch.. neville was a good person til he hooked up with that ho.. this is his baby momma. solook at the whole pitchure before u start accusing people......jennifer nichols is a snitching b????
Neville was a good person when? Never is when. He has always been a sorry ass theif. His own father calls him a piece of sh1t.
curious

Newport, KY

#16 Aug 15, 2010
known all along wrote:
<quoted text>
Neville was a good person when? Never is when. He has always been a sorry ass theif. His own father calls him a piece of sh1t.
well that is ur opinion and no his dad dont call him a piece of shit.. he is not in jail for killing anybody.. he was with him when a certain person i will not name shot that guy.. they were best friends.. so u need to get ur story straight .. people in new haven were always shit starters and rumor makers.. that why new haven has a bad name.. U better get a clue...neville didn't get caught with no murder weapon.. he is jail for violating parole.. an jennifer snitched on him and showed state police where the shit was hidden.. and the rest he gave away to someone in his family..Neville i as tight lipped as they come.. i know that for a fact.. if i wa in jail for a murder i didnt committ i would tell who did.. cause i aint going down for no mfer.. by the way who do think is paying for the 100,000 thousand lawyer , HIS DAD.. so unless u know the whole story i wouldnt be starting rumors about no one.. u best look at his ho...
known all along

Newburgh, IN

#17 Aug 15, 2010
dixie wrecked wrote:
It should be obvious to everyone....Neville shot D.M. in a simple double cross.........He was caught a short time after the killing trying to sell his share and DM's share of what they stole. It should be clear. why is he still in jail? Simple, that is where he belongs.
I have always felt that Neville was the killer. He has a criminal record a mile long. Remember, there is no honor amoung theives.
Rot in hell/jail Neville/devil.
FURIOUS

Newport, KY

#18 Aug 15, 2010
HE is getting out soon ...ha ha he didnt kill no one.. why would he kill over pot he had his own beotch,s
a good friend

Newport, KY

#19 Aug 24, 2010
proof wrote:
do any of u wrk at the po-po station...lol...how do u know who the rat is? seems to me everyone blamin neville and so many ppl went down in several counties, seems like more than 1 person snitchin to me. when they do the discovery packet it will clearly state who said what.then everyone can point fingers based on facts rather than guessing, but that wouldn't be as much fun as talkin shit, huh? there are alot of ppl who want to know what happened, but unless u were there u wont know, u can only assume. and trust me-the grand jury didn't indict merely off 1 man's word. ppl do shit, ppl get caught-thats part of the game so why does everyone act suprised when it happens.
who is this Jennifer.. yeh if it is i wouldnt talk cause baby Ur the reason he where hes at.. SNITCH!!!!!! yeh its his daughter...u got something coming to u..and if its not u i apologize

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question 2 hr Truth 3
Jim Darrell Riggs 14 hr Try again 4
Speed Limit on Parkway Fri Ticket junkie 13
Billy England Thu Red 1
Larry Mattingly (Aug '10) Thu Bards town girl 8
Lawson flowers Thu Jerrys kin 2
Greg Wed Hmmm 9

New Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance