First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Well

Newburgh, IN

#21 Aug 1, 2012
It hasnt been determined yet. I havent seen the dog so I dont know.
Nuke Easy

Newburgh, IN

#22 Aug 1, 2012
Well wrote:
On Monks Road near the Monestary. During the bad storm tonight. Please reply if you have lost her.
How about a decent description of the dog? If it doesnt belong to you what motive do you have for such a half assed attempt to "not " find the owner?
Well

Newburgh, IN

#23 Aug 1, 2012
Nuke Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a decent description of the dog? If it doesnt belong to you what motive do you have for such a half assed attempt to "not " find the owner?
I am talking to this person in email. She has sent me a picture. I havent seen the dog as I said..I didnt pick the dog up. A friend of mine has her. I am trying my best to get this dog back to the owner. But if you have ever tried to get a dog back to its owner you leave facts out...because it helps you know if it is the right dog if they have the correct description. How can I describe a dog I have never seen. I dont want this dog to end up at my house with my friend..so I am hoping that this is the right dog. She has grown attached to it.
seeker

United States

#24 Aug 1, 2012
I hope that it is the dog this family is looking for, it would probably help a lot to get their dog back after all they have been through this month, and their loss
Well

Newburgh, IN

#25 Aug 1, 2012
seeker wrote:
I hope that it is the dog this family is looking for, it would probably help a lot to get their dog back after all they have been through this month, and their loss
I agree..and I am trying my best. I am talking to this nice lady in email. And my friend by text and phone. I will move mountains for them if it is their dog.
Well

Newburgh, IN

#26 Aug 1, 2012
I have seen a picture of the dog she found. I sent it in an email to you. Scroll to the bottom of the email..I dont think this is the same dog.
book

Bardstown, KY

#27 Aug 1, 2012
Well wrote:
I have seen a picture of the dog she found. I sent it in an email to you. Scroll to the bottom of the email..I dont think this is the same dog.
please dont give this person any grief. She has gone above and beyond to help us see if this is the dog we are looking for. I cannot thank her enough for what she is doing.
Well

Newburgh, IN

#28 Aug 1, 2012
book wrote:
<quoted text>
please dont give this person any grief. She has gone above and beyond to help us see if this is the dog we are looking for. I cannot thank her enough for what she is doing.
Thanks,and if it is the dog you are looking for..there will be no need to thank me. I am an animal lover..I have 3 dogs of my own. If one of mine were missing I would be beside myself.
Well

Newburgh, IN

#29 Aug 1, 2012
For those of you that were questioning my intentions..I thought I would let you know. That is not the dog this sweet lady was looking for. Pictures speak a thousand words. Not written descriptions.
book

Bardstown, KY

#30 Aug 1, 2012
Well wrote:
For those of you that were questioning my intentions..I thought I would let you know. That is not the dog this sweet lady was looking for. Pictures speak a thousand words. Not written descriptions.
i can't thank you enough for trying to help us. You are a wonderful person for taking this dog in and trying to find the owner. Thank you again.
Well

Newburgh, IN

#31 Aug 1, 2012
I was hoping she was the dog you were looking for. I will keep my a lookout for Baby...if I see her I will let you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monkey 26 min Canves 1
Trump Protest In Hodgenville 28 min Canves 90
Old druthers building 9 hr Hungry Hog 23
Trent Zimmerman back in town 14 hr Fuller 12
felons on disability 15 hr Her o win 6
Pat Williamson? Sat Hogtown 1
Who is the BRAC dumbass Dec 3 Jury 14

New Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance