nasty amish at walmart
goawayjebediah

United States

#1 Jul 21, 2011
ok so the other day i was at walmart when a whole troop of stinky amish folk walk in. the first thing i noticed was that not one of them had shoes on. a walmart worker politely told them you arent permitted to be in walmart without shoes on and they ignored her and continued to shop. what is up with these stinky @ssholes. they think rules dont apply to them just bc they make their own soap(which isnt working by the way) and ride around in horse drawn carriages. yet another reason i hate those smelly, weird, dirty footed nasties. f*ck off amish turds.

Larwill, IN

#2 Jul 22, 2011
i dont know what youre issue is with the Amish,but let me tell ya ive been in walmart more than a few times and seen and smelled ALOT OF stinky AZZ "english" people!no im not amish.but i want you to know that those english people could sure use some soap and water deoderant and clean clothes and yes we have all those things avaliable to us .so dont go judging the amish and making crude comments.when us "english'people are just as nasty.
who cares

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2012
those nasty azz ppl need to shop somewhere else. i hate smellin they nasty bo! take a shower mutha fu cka!
JDS

Palmyra, MI

#5 Feb 12, 2013
goawayjebediah wrote:
ok so the other day i was at walmart when a whole troop of stinky amish folk walk in. the first thing i noticed was that not one of them had shoes on. a walmart worker politely told them you arent permitted to be in walmart without shoes on and they ignored her and continued to shop. what is up with these stinky @ssholes. they think rules dont apply to them just bc they make their own soap(which isnt working by the way) and ride around in horse drawn carriages. yet another reason i hate those smelly, weird, dirty footed nasties. f*ck off amish turds.
I have grew up around Amish all my life. They for the most part, are good people. I'm sure your the skank type of person with multiple piercings and tats...have kids and party and live off the goverement. Grow up you nasty skank. Live and let live. If you dont like the Amish freaking move to a community where they are not at. I'm sure your food stamp case, assisted housing case, and welfare can transfer to another community

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LGBT rights bill faces a new barrier Thu Belles Echoes 143
Who is the Biggest slut 46711 Feb 3 AmishPimp 2
News Bosma: Senators are panning gay-rights bill Jan 29 cpeter1313 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Leo, IN (Jan '12) Jan 27 me 3
RIP Taylor Leah Hartung-Mann (Jan '13) Jan 24 NeldaLou 17
Stephanie Billman Jan 24 hamburgler 6
Stacie lenington Jan 17 whatsup 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Haven Mortgages