United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

ok so the other day i was at walmart when a whole troop of stinky amish folk walk in. the first thing i noticed was that not one of them had shoes on. a walmart worker politely told them you arent permitted to be in walmart without shoes on and they ignored her and continued to shop. what is up with these stinky @ssholes. they think rules dont apply to them just bc they make their own soap(which isnt working by the way) and ride around in horse drawn carriages. yet another reason i hate those smelly, weird, dirty footed nasties. f*ck off amish turds.

Larwill, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Judged:

i dont know what youre issue is with the Amish,but let me tell ya ive been in walmart more than a few times and seen and smelled ALOT OF stinky AZZ "english" people!no im not amish.but i want you to know that those english people could sure use some soap and water deoderant and clean clothes and yes we have all those things avaliable to us .so dont go judging the amish and making crude comments.when us "english'people are just as nasty.
who cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Judged:

those nasty azz ppl need to shop somewhere else. i hate smellin they nasty bo! take a shower mutha fu cka!
JDS

Palmyra, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

goawayjebediah wrote:
ok so the other day i was at walmart when a whole troop of stinky amish folk walk in. the first thing i noticed was that not one of them had shoes on. a walmart worker politely told them you arent permitted to be in walmart without shoes on and they ignored her and continued to shop. what is up with these stinky @ssholes. they think rules dont apply to them just bc they make their own soap(which isnt working by the way) and ride around in horse drawn carriages. yet another reason i hate those smelly, weird, dirty footed nasties. f*ck off amish turds.
I have grew up around Amish all my life. They for the most part, are good people. I'm sure your the skank type of person with multiple piercings and tats...have kids and party and live off the goverement. Grow up you nasty skank. Live and let live. If you dont like the Amish freaking move to a community where they are not at. I'm sure your food stamp case, assisted housing case, and welfare can transfer to another community

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goshen pastor under review after gay wedding Wed Ex Senator Stillborn 1
Blonde Bartender from PJ's? Aug 18 wordis 1
Brianna Green (May '11) Aug 18 drownlocal 4
coffee in this town Aug 18 anonymous 1
Looking to buy bulk vegetables Aug 17 Bagofnuts 3
Hi Aug 15 Her 3
Nude Snapchat Aug 14 Cmedlock96 1

Search the New Haven Forum:
•••
•••