Looking for what to do in New Haven, CT in Dec.

Posted in the New Haven Forum

Dave

Kennewick, WA

#1 Nov 10, 2012
I'm traveling 3000 miles for training near New Haven, CT in December and am looking for suggestions of things to fill the dead time. Will be there for almost 2 weeks, and will have a car.

I always enjoy local cuisine (don't know what that is in New Haven), trying new foods and such. Also enjoy historical and cultural sights, most music, sporting events, and more.

While I enjoy bars, it usually seems like a waste of a good opportunity when I'm traveling.

Any suggestions?
Real Pizza

Waldorf, MD

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Well what you will find plenty of is PIZZA! New Haven style pizza is famous and is the best! Plz dont ask for a fork!! Italian deli's and restuarants are in abundance but not just in New haven. East haven North haven and branford all good.Theres plenty of fresh seafood also.
Connecticut as a whole has some of the best food Ive had in my life. The people there are big into food!
You will have no problem finding good food or people that will point you in the right direction.

Its New England everything is historic! Check out Yale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) 2 hr Strayer 89
Review: Fairmount Theatre (Oct '10) 4 hr Josh 3,070
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Chet Booswahnicki 19,226
Stolen car, 94 honda civic hatchback color: bri... 18 hr stolencar94 1
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Sep 16 Tippy Faulker 792
Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) Sep 15 Sir Samuel 336
Foley needs to stick with the facts Sep 12 BPT 2
•••
•••
•••

New Haven Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New Haven News, Events & Info