East Brookfield, MA

#718 Dec 19, 2012
our any cDs going tonight
Rob

Brooklyn, NY

#719 Dec 21, 2012
never been there, jsut heard about it.
sounds kinky and just what i'm looking for. Eager to meat there, kneel down and
suck, drink warm piss and have my nipples and have my rear played with.
whats the best time to go.
I'm free fridays
Max

New York, NY

#720 Dec 26, 2012
Hey horny couple I'd like to go there with you if interested. Blk make 36, nice stack and very kinky.
Every thing is on me let me know
Email me at showboat030209@gmail.com
Tanga

Danbury, CT

#721 Dec 30, 2012
Fat crossdresser here whats the best day to go for a cd ??
CURIOUS MALE

Bridgeport, CT

#722 Jan 3, 2013
Tanga wrote:
Fat crossdresser here whats the best day to go for a cd ??
Hey Tanga...Let me know when you decide to go. I would love to have some fun with you.
Wow

Albany, NY

#723 Jan 6, 2013
This place is unbelievable , I must of hit a good night. After siting in the parking lot for 20 mins getting my nerv up , I went in , pretty dirty place but sat in the back , I was approached by a tranny and her friend they both blew me, hooked up with them the next night my place and we have a regular thing, I never would of thought that would happen there,,, o'yeahhhhhhh
huge man boobs

Norwich, CT

#725 Jan 6, 2013
will be going to fairmount on wed jan 9th late morning hope to have my huge pointed natural tits played with also my micro sized cock
Jackie

Norwalk, CT

#726 Jan 7, 2013
Tanga - I heard Wednesday evening is the best for CDs. I will be there this week.
Norwalk Sub

Norwalk, CT

#727 Jan 7, 2013
Looking to experience a submissive fantasy of being used by strangers. Want to meet up with Dom/Domme who will control session. 46yo, overweight, small cock. Is this the place to go?
Norwalk Sub

Norwalk, CT

#728 Jan 7, 2013
Norwalk Sub wrote:
Looking to experience a submissive fantasy of being used by strangers. Want to meet up with Dom/Domme who will control session. 46yo, overweight, small cock. Is this the place to go?
Contact me at norwalk.06854@gmail.com if you are interested in meeting me there. I would like to go today, Monday Jan 7th. Hope to hear from you soon.
topandbtm2play

Waterbury, CT

#729 Jan 7, 2013
Hey guys - male couple - never been but I am into that scene... any other male couples around mid-late 30s that frequent this place?
Ficat

Mount Vernon, NY

#730 Jan 8, 2013
Spanish 30 yo , want to meet cd's or tranny's im so curious about this place want to have a good time with trannys or cd's

Since: Jan 13

North Grafton, MA

#731 Jan 8, 2013
CTcouple just checked out this. You are exactly what im looking for. I am not into men but have a fantasy of doing a girl in public. Also i love to grab a few beers and hang out. My email toddy6poker at yahoo

Since: Jan 13

North Grafton, MA

#732 Jan 8, 2013
Um please ignore above post. Co worker is a funny guy
hhenry

United States

#733 Jan 9, 2013
Love to be a sec slave pay my way an ill do anything you wany 2037062620
Ficat

Brooklyn, NY

#734 Jan 9, 2013
Any hot cd tv or trans want to meet some where else?
9878jpp

Pawcatuck, CT

#735 Jan 9, 2013
What's the deal here?
interested

San Jose, CA

#736 Jan 10, 2013
How are Thursday nights? Also what time do they close? may try it tonight around 10pm.
mike_r

North Kingstown, RI

#737 Jan 10, 2013
I am thinking of going tomorrow afternoon-around 1:00pm. People say I am a good looking guy; in great shape even though I am 52. I was wondering if any CD's would be there and be interested in getting together?
sub guy

North Kingstown, RI

#738 Jan 10, 2013
Hi Mike. I will be there tomorrow. I'm not a cd but am a submissive bitch. Hoping for a group of older hairy chubby guys to use me like the bitch that I am. Are you hairy? You could join in. It will be my first time with more than one guy so i guess not everyone will fit my ideal look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Rough-and-tumble dogs top people on knee surgery Oct 16 Gerald Vonberger 1
Foley needs to stick with the facts Oct 10 Citizen44 4
Parents Investigation on DCF in CT (Feb '09) Oct 6 khub 40
Alleged drunk driver in court in Durham fair hi... Sep 30 patti 1
Man Charged With Stealing 24 Pairs Of Women's S... Sep 24 Sir Samuel 1
The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) Sep 22 Strayer 89
New Haven Dating
Find my Match

New Haven Jobs

New Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New Haven News, Events & Info