Top-Ranking Hells Angel Shot To Death

Full story: WNBC New York 10
A motorcyclist shot to death on Interstate 95 Sunday was a leader in the Connecticut chapter of the Hells Angels and had been monitored by local and federal authorities after serving time in federal prison, ... Read more
Voice of people

Sioux City, IA

#2 Aug 12, 2008
The hells angels are getting theirs, for all the years they sold dope and beat people. i hope more of them die!!
04AHWERB

Cottageville, SC

#3 Aug 12, 2008
He deserves a hero's funeral!! One of the best.
Voice of people

Sioux City, IA

#4 Aug 12, 2008
yeah in a garbage dump with the rest of the trash!!
dead man walking nj

Nyack, NY

#5 Aug 12, 2008
Drug deal gone bad? Oh well to bad, I'm not sad he's dead it's just one more dope dealing hillbilly off the street's. If only we could rid the world of these useless piece's of Sh!t. I guess you have to start someplace..
04AHWERB

Cottageville, SC

#7 Aug 15, 2008
dead man walking nj wrote:
Drug deal gone bad? Oh well to bad, I'm not sad he's dead it's just one more dope dealing hillbilly off the street's. If only we could rid the world of these useless piece's of ****. I guess you have to start someplace..
You are forgetting that these dope dealers are generally the black man.I do agree that we need to rid society of this garbage so let's round up all the black men and deport them to africa!!
dead man walking nj

Nyack, NY

#8 Aug 15, 2008
04AHWERB wrote:
<quoted text>You are forgetting that these dope dealers are generally the black man.I do agree that we need to rid society of this garbage so let's round up all the black men and deport them to africa!!
Brew, How do the drug's get into this country? Can we agree that drug's are sold by both black's and white's? I think that most non drug using people would love to see these dealer's locked up forever but we know that will never happen. So when one dope dealer get's killed i couldn't give two s**t's about it. Also, you want to send all of the black people back to africa, that's cool but where would we send you? As you know white people stole this country from the indian's. Brewha, WHERE DID YOUR PEOPLE COME FROM?
JOKER

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Oct 8, 2008
04AHWERB wrote:
<quoted text>You are forgetting that these dope dealers are generally the black man.I do agree that we need to rid society of this garbage so let's round up all the black men and deport them to africa!!
whoever wrote that is a idiot all drug dealers is not black and they didnt start off with just black people selling drugs
Knights Of Columbus

Washington, DC

#11 Oct 8, 2008
This is an incident that is going to spark violence by the Hells Angels remaining gang. History proves according to records kept by law enforcement that "the Hells Angels often retaliate by shootings and setting fires in various places. They steal guns, rifles, packs of matches, lighters and go to places for the purpose of shootings and arsons". "They have a penchant for theft and violence and are against law enforcement" according to Stephanie Bugolo, spokeswoman for the FBI in New York. She mentioned to the Associated Press last week that "the gang often hangs out in parks after hours and assaults and robs cops on motorcycles that question them for anything and one motorcycle cop got knifed up by seven gang members, robbed of his money, stripped naked and tossed in the river and his motorcycle cut up and tossed in the river next to the dead cop's body" and that was in Yuma, Arizona last May. Agent Bugolo was on CNN recently and my wife and I watch CNN two or three times a week.
loudpypes

Yonkers, NY

#12 Oct 8, 2008
Don't crucify all bikers. But the HA's throughout their history have been bigoted. No blacks allowed. Plain and simple. They are criminals. Every so often they'll do a "Toys for Tots" thing or something remotely charitable, but they are a criminal enterprise. Not good and indefensible. At the end of the day, though, it's the racist thing that is really the most reprehensible. Don't weep for Angel who died in CT...but keep in mind he is not nearly representative of most motorcyclists in CT.
81supporter

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2012
The Hells Angels are not all bad people. Most are hard working men and veterans. They don't donate just 1 toy they donate thousands. They gather money for charities like St.Judes childrens hospital. Let's face the facts most black people are ignorant loud and disrespectful. Most blacks cant even buy a Harley Davidson, or even a motorcycle. The Hells Angels are like Rome and noone else can be compared to them except the military and most are veterans. You can't just walk up and join the Hells Angels. It's a long process so they know they have the right people. Truth is the 81 get an extremely bad rap that's undeserved. What would you do if you kept looking for a job couldn't find one and had a few days left to come up with rent money to make sure your kids have a roof over there head. I hope your answer is what ever necessary and if it wasn't I have an answer for you too fuck you. Wake up..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 19,728
Review: Fairmount Theatre (Oct '10) Sun CDinCT 3,788
News Manslaughter charged in drug case (Mar '09) Mar 20 The truth is spoken 97
Local Politics Do you approve of Christopher Murphy as Represe... (Oct '11) Mar 17 w p tolley 6
News Former police officer pleads guilty in Internet... (Apr '08) Mar 13 Patriot 71 9
News Juries can be tough to convince Mar 10 American Gentlema... 1
Review: Pat Kelson Associates Mar 9 octomom44 1
New Haven Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]