Crime (specifically robbery) in New H...

Crime (specifically robbery) in New Haven, CT

Posted in the New Haven Forum

Michelle Gearrity

Hamden, CT

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Hi folks,

My name is Michelle Gearrity and I am a journalist with G.R.A.M.M reporting looking for some quick insight on robbery in New Haven.

If you could answer any of the following questions in any way, shape, or form please send me an e-mail me at [email protected] with your responses! Also, please indicate your full name/neighborhood or district within New Haven/ and if you'd like your occupation/background of life in New Haven.- THANK YOU!

How often do you hear/see crimes taking place in New Haven?

Does your specific neighborhood have a problem with robbery?

Thoughts on the robbery of Walt's Package Store that took place last Sunday (Sep. 9)...Did you know the clerk that was shot? Do you often frequent that store or pass by? ect.

Recently there have been reports of youth on bicycles robbing pedestrians in Fairfield...thoughts? opinions? reactions?

Really, any thoughts you have on the issue of robbery, what areas are more prone to robberies, any reactions on recent robberies that have taken place.

I need responses ASAP - all thoughts are welcomed and appreciated!

Thanks for your time & I hope to hear from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr jersey city nj 20,519
Review: Fairmount Theatre (Oct '10) 1 hr Chris 4,862
News Police Search for Missing North Haven Teen Nov 25 Jose Ramos 1
Domingo Rodriguez RIP (Jul '06) Nov 24 Betsy 2
Sanctuary Safe Space on College Campuses is Unc... Nov 14 Culture Auditor 1
News Take a pictorial walk through Poli's theaters a... Nov 9 American Gentlema... 1
News 9th Square Developer Seeks A Bail-Out (May '13) Nov 5 Bob 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Haven Mortgages