Review: Bishop Street Counseling - Al...

Review: Bishop Street Counseling - Alan Shulik PHD

Posted in the New Haven Forum

A New Haven- CT resident

Cheshire, CT

#1 Feb 12, 2010
Dr. Alan Shulik, therapist/psychologist, has been arrested by the police for sexual assault of a depressed patient. The news was published by New Haven Register and other major newspapers and TV stations in Connecticut. Just search the Internet and see his arrest warrant.
I was his patient. I found him useless in term of service quality. I didn't know that he is a criminal and sex offender as well.
He is also an artist and photographer, as posted on several art galleries in new Haven, CT.
Be aware and be careful.
hans christian anderson

Guilford, CT

#2 Dec 5, 2010
A New Haven- CT resident wrote:
Dr. Alan Shulik, therapist/psychologist, has been arrested by the police for sexual assault of a depressed patient. The news was published by New Haven Register and other major newspapers and TV stations in Connecticut. Just search the Internet and see his arrest warrant.
I was his patient. I found him useless in term of service quality. I didn't know that he is a criminal and sex offender as well.
He is also an artist and photographer, as posted on several art galleries in new Haven, CT.
Be aware and be careful.
of course you didn't because it is as true as the fairy tales I reference. P.S. In English, we say "I found him useless in terms of..- not term.

“Come on, stop faking!”

Since: Apr 08

Wallingford, CT

#3 Feb 7, 2011
Why isn't this guys picture anywhere. His name and what he does is on a lot of pages on Google but no picture. His arrest warrant is on line and it is blank where his bond is, he did not even have to pay a bond to get out. What a creep he took the affections away from his victims husband, had sex with the victim who fell in love with him, played with her affections with text messages and meeting to have sex with her on and off. He then rejected her til she tried to commit suicide and then married someone else in between this affair. A man with so many talents and links with no picture on the net seems kind of strange. To me it says he may have been in more sex crimes then we know about. Links with his name. http://www.google.com/search...
Fairness

United States

#4 Jul 12, 2012
Hasn't been convicted of a crime as of this date... 20 bucks says at least the first poster is the accuser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,316
Metro pc's. Spies on personal calls. May 22 User no more 1
Review: CT Krav Maga & MMA May 20 Nlcfirstlady 2
News Why Universities Should Reconsider Building Nam... May 19 Mic Dropper 2
News Yale Graduation Weekend Is Here a " Plan for Tr... May 19 Jill 1
News Twitter Watch: Kelli O'Hara Announces Summer Co... May 19 Jill 1
News 1 Union Ave. Lock-Up To Close May 19 Jill 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Haven Mortgages