Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#24390 Jun 1, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Dan the Man
Hanover, PA
sez
Tell you what - if you want to debate issues, then respond on the issues.
Dow gives up gains for year
Stocks sink after jobs data
Stocks on Wall Street fall sharply Friday after a disappointing U.S. jobs report and downbeat data from China and Europe raise serious concerns about the health of the domestic and global economies.
Obama is the greatest failure in the history of this country.
“First Gay President”
With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.
Why even bother listening to you? It's already obvious that you will never give any credit to Obama for anything good he might have done.

You sound like a little child in need of a nap.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#24391 Jun 1, 2012
Obamney 2012 wrote:
Both contenders are the same on the important issues and only differ on the social non issues. The sheeple feel empowered when they vote on non issues.
Yes, and the majority of America has become so dumbed down, they believe that is what is important.

The Bilderberg Group is meeting in Chantilly right now determining the policies and timelines to carry them out.

Obama/Romney will do as told, by those who control them.

The American people lose again.

The implosion of our economy is right on schedule. The police state has switched focus from 'Al-CIAda' to the American people, who it was always intended for.

Government dependence is at an all-time high.

None of this will change.

Ron Paul stands for Liberty and America, but the moronic dumbed down public have been brainwashed by the megabank multinational corporate media to dismiss him as a kook.

Freedom, Liberty, sound money, and non interventionist foreign policy - makes you a kook in 2012.

Nehwon

#24393 Jun 1, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of us who are critics of Obama would have so much more respect and FAITH in him if he STOPPED laying blame everywhere ELSE but at his own feet!!!
Did we take the excuses of the many CEOS whose companies needed bailing out that it was the Board of director's or his/her staff's fault the company failed?
Or did we (and Obama and libs) lay the ENTIRE blame on the CEO?
Do you libs blame congress for anything during the Bush years or BUSH himself?
If you blame BUSH for EVERYTHING bad that happens, BECAUSE he was
President, then you totally DEMEAN Obama as LESS than a MAN and
leader if you do not hold him to the SAME STANDARD AS BUSH!!
By not holding Obama to the same standard as Bush is RACIST because
you are saying a Black man is LESS than a white one as leader (good
or bad).... so libs, are you racists?
Nice try.

Guess I'm a libby as I don't see Obama as a black President. He's the President.

But apparently the difference is important for you.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24396 Jun 1, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
Guess I'm a libby as I don't see Obama as a black President. He's the President.
But apparently the difference is important for you.

Does it hurt when you talk out of your ass?

You do it all the time, so I'm just wondering.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24397 Jun 1, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even bother listening to you? It's already obvious that you will never give any credit to Obama for anything good he might have done.

F*cking limousine liberal obummer luving whacko!

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24398 Jun 1, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>

I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class.

I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"

“First Gay President”

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24399 Jun 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed that people have said Obama has $1 billion.
That was a lie.
And your claim that the GOP is raising more is also a lie.
----------
Through April, Obama and Democratic groups supporting his re-election bid have raised nearly $450 million during the election cycle and have more than $150 million in the bank. Romney and Republicans backing him have collected more than $400 million during the same stretch and have about $80 million at their disposal.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/after-...
----------
You are lying June.
If Obama is so terrible, why do you have to tell LIES about him? Can't Romney win on the truth?
Nevermind. We all know the answer to that. LOL!

President Barack Obama has become the first political $1 billion man.

He’s the first politician to take in that stratospheric number in donations during his political career, according to data collected by the Center for Responsive Politics.

His total take reached $1,017,892,305 in April, some nine years after he began his 2004 race for the Senate. Obama is widely expected to raise at least $300 million more before November.

President George W. Bush, in contrast, raised roughly $430 million despite running two complete presidential races and bearing the brunt of Democrats’ claims that he was a pawn of bankers, oil companies, coal magnates and defense contractors.

Bush’s total campaign spending was roughly $140 million more than his donations because he received matching federal funds in exchange for limiting his own private fundraising.

Obama, however, raised nearly all of his $1 billion after reversing his promise to follow suit. Obama broke his promise in June 2008, saying “We face opponents who’ve become masters at gaming this broken system.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/21/obama-tops-...

Nehwon

#24400 Jun 1, 2012
Rollout wrote:
The White House on Wednesday shrugged off Polish demands to express more than mere 'regret' after President Barack Obama mistakenly referred to a Nazi Holocaust site as a "Polish death camp."
"We regret the misstatement, but that is what it was," said Obama spokesman Jay Carney, reiterating that the president "misspoke".
It is truly amazing how idiotic this IDIOT clown really can be.
Try following the script Idiot....(and if that was the script, fire the speech writer)
Meh.

Another molehill to turn into a mountain by the GOP shriekers.

Nehwon

#24401 Jun 1, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could afford to have limousine service all the time, I'd be voting GOP all the way.

But don't you worry - one of these days you'll get there. All you need to do is work more overtime hours on the fryer and that Powerball ticket of your brood's birthday numbers will hit!

Nehwon

#24402 Jun 1, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class.
I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"
“First Gay President”
What's with the gay thing and rainbows?

You keep bringing it up like it's something to be ashamed of. Is this your way of trying to work yourself out of the closet?

Or are you just acting like an child again?

Nehwon

#24403 Jun 1, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
President Barack Obama has become the first political $1 billion man.
He’s the first politician to take in that stratospheric number in donations during his political career, according to data collected by the Center for Responsive Politics.
His total take reached $1,017,892,305 in April, some nine years after he began his 2004 race for the Senate. Obama is widely expected to raise at least $300 million more before November.
President George W. Bush, in contrast, raised roughly $430 million despite running two complete presidential races and bearing the brunt of Democrats’ claims that he was a pawn of bankers, oil companies, coal magnates and defense contractors.
Bush’s total campaign spending was roughly $140 million more than his donations because he received matching federal funds in exchange for limiting his own private fundraising.
Obama, however, raised nearly all of his $1 billion after reversing his promise to follow suit. Obama broke his promise in June 2008, saying “We face opponents who’ve become masters at gaming this broken system.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/21/obama-tops-...
Any comment on the $1 billion for the GOP by a few donors for this election?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/768...

Or is it only bad if the Democrats do it?

Nehwon

#24404 Jun 1, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it hurt when you talk out of your ass?
You do it all the time, so I'm just wondering.
I notice that you are trying to shift the topic.

You got caught trying to use racism to counter your own racism to call people racists.

But go on - keep digging. That will certainly get you out of that hole.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24407 Jun 1, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>

I try to keep you on task, but you simply can't bring yourself to back up anything you post with any evidence whatsoever.

I'm starting to think that you CAN'T back up what you post.

I'm starting to think that you just make shit up and run away when confronted with that fact.

I'm starting to think you're nothing more than a cowardly, lying troll.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24408 Jun 1, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
You got caught trying to use racism to counter your own racism to call people racists.

WTF?

Reported by The Daily Caller, Obama campaign office

staff lacks racial diversity, may violate civil

rights law:

Civil rights lawyers told The Daily Caller that President Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign managers may have violated employment law by hiring an overwhelmingly white office staff for his campaign headquarters in Chicago.

That skewed workforce is starkly visible in an April photo released by Obama’s Chicago office, which shows roughly 100 of the office’s staff.

Only two of the people in the photo, far in the back, are clearly African-American, far below their 13 percent of the national population, and their 33-percent representation in Chicago.

“Were I the general counsel of an employer in Chicago with the workforce in the picture …

I would be concerned,” said Charles Shanor, a law professor at Emory University and the former general counsel at the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission.

“The workforce is overwhelmingly made up of young

white males [and is] a demographic profile that

could raise red flags under both Title VII of the

Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Age Discrimination

in Employment Act,” he told TheDC.

bobby64

Garrett, IN

#24409 Jun 1, 2012
Boo hoo
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24411 Jun 1, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could afford to have limousine service all the time, I'd be voting GOP all the way.
But don't you worry - one of these days you'll get there. All you need to do is work more overtime hours on the fryer and that Powerball ticket of your brood's birthday numbers will hit!

your brood's birthday numbers will hit!

Really?

It's fair that they pay 10% to 15% while the rest of us pay 30%?

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word

"fair."

LOL!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24412 Jun 1, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>

President Barack Obama’s April fundraising total dropped almost 20 percent from the $53 million scored in March, falling to only $43.6 million.

That jarring drop helps explain why Obama has curbed his criticism of Wall Street donors, and increased his efforts to spur donations from gay supporters.

On May 9, he announced his support for single-sex marriage, boosting donations from gay-friendly donors in Hollywood and New York.

That marriage decision will likely boost his May fundraising, but has already damaged his support among critical swing-voting independents, according to several polls.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/16/obamas-dona...

“First Gay President”

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24413 Jun 1, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>

I do not lie.

Every time you've accused me of it, you've had to distort my words so they mean something other than I obviously intended.

But I understand.

Morally depraved freaks such as yourself can't tolerate that there are people who actually have a moral character.

You recognize your own inherent immorality and you can't stand it. So you project it onto those of us who are moral in an attempt to tear us down to your level.

Your pathology is quite common. That doesn't leave you off the hook for your brazen mendacity, but I guess it makes you feel a little better about your miserable little life.

BTW - just because you've chosen to remain ignorant about anti-racism doesn't make me a racist.

It just makes you a lying ignoramus.

dtm

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#24414 Jun 1, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh.
Another molehill to turn into a mountain by the GOP shriekers.
LMAO!

You have nothing do you?

I love it!

Seems every day Obama or Biden stick foot in mouth!

And you IDIOTS laughed at BUSH!

LMAO!!!

BYE BYE Obama, the whole WORLD knows!

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#24415 Jun 1, 2012
Where is dantheman???

Running! LMAO!

Obama the total failure, look at all the people that "left him"...

LOL!

The latest poll numbers signal a shift in the race: the American people see that Obama and his team are no longer presiding over a recovery, and are in fact incapable of doing so. This spells disaster for the president.

The economy is weak. Americans no longer see him as the man capable of fixing this. All this is reflected in the polls. If Romney can take advantage of this shifting momentum, he may begin to dramatically pull ahead in the race for the White House.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/06/01/eco...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Freedom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A look at the family rescued from Taliban-linke... Oct 13 Lucky 1
News Reading & Northern Railroad... Sep '17 YouChewPoop 6
News Cider fest returns to Gettysburg Aug '17 Costard 10
Seiling Furniture Co. Railroad, Pa (Aug '10) Aug '17 Gloria Lauria 29
News If your neighbor's house is falling apart, don'... (Mar '11) Aug '17 Denise Leigh 53
Review: TNJ Painting & Drywall, LLC. Jul '17 The Ashenfeltersame 1
News Glen Rock councilman resigns Jul '17 Mwood199 1

New Freedom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Freedom Mortgages