Disagreements in Shrewsbury Twp.

Disagreements in Shrewsbury Twp.

There are 1 comment on the The York Daily Record story from Feb 23, 2011, titled Disagreements in Shrewsbury Twp.. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Gene Montanarelli likes to portray himself and the others as truthful. Why should we believe them now? At the December and January board of supervisors meetings they could not tell the truth about the manager they hired .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

The Angry Citizen

New Freedom, PA

#1 Feb 27, 2011
Anyone attending the recent Shrewsbury Township meetings would have to agree that the meetings have become a three ring circus. I've witnessed arguments, threats, lies, heckling, and a permeation of arrogance that sickens me. Incredibly, this lack of order usually originates from the Supervisors! Our Board of Supervisors have completely lost focus on the task at hand. They are NOT representing the citizens; they are pursuing special interests and personal agendas and vendettas. I talk to a lot of my neighbors, people who voted to elect the current supervisors; we are awestruck at the long list of campaign promises that have NOT been kept. I keep a file...I have these lies recorded on campaign pamphlets with smiling, lying faces on the front. We received these pamphlets with a smile and a handshake and a promise of integrity...we voted for these people...and we didn't get what we bargained for.
Sue Fox communicates with her constituents; she passes the word on the events that take place at the meetings and in the governing of the Township. That's a lot more than I can say for the the majority of the Supervisors. She doesn't monger fear; she sheds light on the shenanigans that the Board considers current business. THAT'S WHAT WE ELECTED HER TO DO! I'm glad that we have an opportunity to start repairing the effects of poor leadership in November...we'll see you at the polls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Freedom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New royal farms store (Sep '14) Jul '15 ChixLittle 3
News Incumbent district judge has two challengers fo... Jun '15 DWI 1
News Danger in Jim Thorpe? May '15 Midas Touch 4
Old brick building near rail trail in Railroad (Apr '14) May '15 deg17361 2
New Freedom Hobby Shop seeks business grant May '15 deg17361 1
News Former cashier charged with assault says racial... (Feb '11) May '15 BillyBobb 150
News Maryland man charged with stabbing man at Stewa... (Dec '14) Jan '15 joe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Freedom Mortgages