Commissioners turn down plan for trai...

Commissioners turn down plan for trains on York County rail trail

There are 2 comments on the InYork story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Commissioners turn down plan for trains on York County rail trail. In it, InYork reports that:

All aboard? Not in southern York County. County Commissioners Wednesday voted to reject a business plan from Codorus Creek Railway for a train to run along the popular York County Heritage Rail Trail County park between York and New Freedom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InYork.

no comment

York, PA

#1 Jun 24, 2011
The county comissioners did the right thing by rejecting this proposal. I would have done the same thing. :)
Say no to baby Factories

York, PA

#2 Jun 24, 2011
I have no problem with the idea as long as it is financially feasible. It looks like this crew is looking to the taxpayers for capitol to get started and I completely disagree with that idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Freedom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Friends of Fawn Twp. homicide victim call abuse... (May '11) Nov 21 Joe dirt 24
News A look at the family rescued from Taliban-linke... Oct '17 Lucky 1
News Reading & Northern Railroad... Sep '17 YouChewPoop 6
News Cider fest returns to Gettysburg (May '17) Aug '17 Costard 10
Seiling Furniture Co. Railroad, Pa (Aug '10) Aug '17 Gloria Lauria 29
News If your neighbor's house is falling apart, don'... (Mar '11) Aug '17 Denise Leigh 53
Review: TNJ Painting & Drywall, LLC. Jul '17 The Ashenfeltersame 1

New Freedom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Freedom Mortgages