Police: Man exposed self while on porch

Police: Man exposed self while on porch

There are 28 comments on the York Dispatch story from Jun 3, 2011, titled Police: Man exposed self while on porch. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

A New Freedom man is being charged for allegedly exposing himself to a woman as he stood on his porch last month, Southern Regional Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PAMOM

York, PA

#1 Jun 3, 2011
Hope he moves out of S. York County now that he has been publicly 'exposed' by the local press. What a sicko!
China

York, PA

#4 Jun 3, 2011
Sick sick sick!!! People REALLY need to get it together!!
Peewee H Kenny

Shrewsbury, PA

#5 Jun 3, 2011
He should not have taken matters into his own hands.
PADAD

York, PA

#6 Jun 3, 2011
PAMOM wrote:
Hope he moves out of S. York County now that he has been publicly 'exposed' by the local press. What a sicko!
As per usual, you got it all wrong! He exposed himself to the public way before press exposure.
Eggman

York, PA

#7 Jun 3, 2011
I wish more women would follow this man's example. I promise not to call the police.
Peewee H Kenny

Shrewsbury, PA

#8 Jun 3, 2011
PADAD wrote:
<quoted text>
As per usual, you got it all wrong! He exposed himself to the public way before press exposure.
Izzat you Cliffie?
WTF

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 3, 2011
She didn't have to look! He was on his own property!!
Dave

York, PA

#12 Jun 4, 2011
What was he thinking? He should have tweeted it.
PAMOM

York, PA

#14 Jun 4, 2011
PADAD wrote:
<quoted text>
As per usual, you post idiotic spam.
PADAD

York, PA

#15 Jun 4, 2011
PAMOM wrote:
<quoted text>
As per usual, you post idiotic spam.
As per usual, on ALL your post, your brilliance astounds us. Keep up the good work as no one cares what you have to say! Just mocking you on your idiocy!!! Take care of your juvenile kids by getting off the PC.
Public Yanker

York, PA

#20 Jun 4, 2011
When you can't yank on yourself on your porch anymore...the terrorist's have won
lil ole me

Hanover, PA

#21 Jun 4, 2011
Public Yanker wrote:
When you can't yank on yourself on your porch anymore...the terrorist's have won
I'll lend a hand
Final Word

York, PA

#22 Jun 4, 2011
That lady must have been very pretty. He didn't assault her or anything. Did he display a weapon? No. Did he threaten her? No. Then for Gods sake, people give the poor man a break
WTF

United States

#24 Jun 4, 2011
If he was on his own property I don't see what the problem is
Final Solution

York, PA

#25 Jun 4, 2011
Final Word wrote:
That lady must have been very pretty. He didn't assault her or anything. Did he display a weapon? No. Did he threaten her? No. Then for Gods sake, people give the poor man a break
How about we come over to your trailer and let it all hang out in front of your wife and daughter? Forgot, you live with mommy in the trailer; or I would suggest you go down into the cellar and give yourself a break, for Gods sake!
ja june

Street, MD

#32 Jun 14, 2011
This man was falsely accused.
ja june

Street, MD

#33 Jun 14, 2011
since when can the newspapers say that someone is guilty before they even go to court. This is a very mean world that we live in. No one has any proof whatsoever. I just hope that someone you love doesn't ever get accused of something they didn't do.
Fred

Hanover, PA

#34 Jun 14, 2011
Every morning and night I go out on my porch and feed my cats and I only have titywhitys on. Is this allowed?
IHateThinkingOfN ames

Mechanicsburg, PA

#35 Jun 14, 2011
Fred wrote:
Every morning and night I go out on my porch and feed my cats and I only have titywhitys on. Is this allowed?
Unfortunately yes.
WTF

United States

#36 Jun 14, 2011
Fred wrote:
If your on your own property you can dress anyway you like! If they don't like it... Don't look!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Freedom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New royal farms store (Sep '14) Jul '15 ChixLittle 3
News Incumbent district judge has two challengers fo... Jun '15 DWI 1
News Danger in Jim Thorpe? May '15 Midas Touch 4
Old brick building near rail trail in Railroad (Apr '14) May '15 deg17361 2
New Freedom Hobby Shop seeks business grant May '15 deg17361 1
News Former cashier charged with assault says racial... (Feb '11) May '15 BillyBobb 150
News Maryland man charged with stabbing man at Stewa... (Dec '14) Jan '15 joe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Freedom Mortgages