Aiken County Public Schools

Posted in the New Ellenton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Thomas

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 12, 2012
Aiken schools are corrupt. They are protecting an administrator at Wagener Salley High School who has had major problems following the sexual harassment rules. He is connected in town, and they don't want the embarrassment. If they don't do something soon, this will be as big as Penn State.
worker

Missoula, MT

#2 Jan 12, 2012
What are the allegations
Thomas

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jan 13, 2012
worker wrote:
What are the allegations
He has been sleeping with his teachers for years. He got called into the district office for it last year, but they didn't do anything. And he does it in his office on school grounds. That is all confirmed. But there are rumors of things with students too. That is what worries me. And I'm not from San Francisco, when I post from my phone it puts weird towns on this web site for some reason.
Jack

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jan 16, 2012
Are you talking about Pat Keating?
Thomas

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jan 21, 2012
Jack wrote:
Are you talking about Pat Keating?
Yes sir. I'm not surprised at all you guessed right.
Thomas

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jan 25, 2012
Has anyone else heard any more news on this? Seems like it is getting buried.
Pat

Aiken, SC

#7 Jan 26, 2012
I am so not sleeping with anyone but my wife
Coach T

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jan 28, 2012
I used to work with him. He used to brag about cheating on his wife with the teachers at the school. It was a contest for him to see how many he could nail. I don't think anything has changed. Everyone knows what a dirtbag he is, but they haven't done anything yet, so I doubt they ever will. But I doubt he would do anything with a student, but who knows.
Anna

Absecon, NJ

#9 Jan 31, 2012
OMG, I used to work with him too. I was doing my practicum and he was a total creep. He was not shy about telling me what he wanted, and what he wanted was totally gross. It almost turned me off from teaching. Luckily I went to another school and have had nothing but great experiences since then. I hope they do something.
War Eagle

Netherlands

#10 Feb 5, 2012
Mr Keating is really creepy. But kinda cute too.
Stephanie

Anonymous Proxy

#14 Feb 13, 2012
How can you say he is cute? He is just an old gross creepy dude who is always checking out every girl in school. I hate even going anywhere near him.
Jennifer

Aiken, SC

#15 Feb 14, 2012
God he got my engine down under running fully oiled up if you know what I mean...
Sandra

Atlanta, GA

#16 Feb 17, 2012
He works out at Golds
Tom

UK

#17 Feb 21, 2012
I never saw him work out there...he just scams on the women.
Shelly

Kansas City, MO

#19 Mar 2, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
God he got my engine down under running fully oiled up if you know what I mean...
OMG, he is so gross! How could you even get with him.
Terry

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Mar 7, 2012
He is so slimy. I always feel like he is undressing me with his eyes when I walk down the hall.
Axel

Höst, Germany

#23 Mar 18, 2012
HI cant believe he aint been fired yet. He is so bad, and he is totally creepy. He hit on my girlfriend once.
Sarah

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Mar 25, 2012
I suffered through his creepy stares, rude comments and "mistake" brushes of my body for too long. I hope that something is finally done. There is a long line of women, and probably girls that will jump up and cheer.
Emily

Anonymous Proxy

#27 Apr 2, 2012
He is so gross. I wish they would move him to another school. I don't even want to come back to WSHS next year cause of him.
Stacy

France

#28 Apr 6, 2012
The school wont ever do anything. He knows too many people. He has been in trouble before and he slides right out of it like a slippery snake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Ellenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't vote for Hillary Clinton because she is e... Apr 30 Rev Justin Kien 3
Danny Roberson, Clarkson Construction Apr 27 Catfish2099 1
Hillary Clinton is going to be convicted: Email... Apr 22 Colonel Klink 4
News In case you missed it: Warrenville couple charg... Apr 14 Lucy 1
News James Brown FOIA case heads to Aiken Apr 14 Mary Anne 1
Representative Bill Taylor is a Failure (Aug '14) Apr 8 Hillary 18
Hillary Clinton is not cleared of FBI Charges!!!! Apr '16 Vote for the Trump 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Ellenton Mortgages