Deputy Mayor Ken Francis Remembered

Deputy Mayor Ken Francis Remembered

There are 2 comments on the New Egypt Press story from Oct 1, 2007, titled Deputy Mayor Ken Francis Remembered. In it, New Egypt Press reports that:

“Well done thy good and faithful servant.”

A Nation has its Founding Fathers and a Township has its Town Fathers, but the late Deputy Mayor and Township Committeeman Kenneth H. Francis was more than a Town Father, he personified the heart and soul of ... via New Egypt Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Egypt Press.

Mr Underhill

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Oct 14, 2007
New Egypt has lost a good man with the passing of Ken Francis. My sincere condolences to his family.
Old Friend

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Apr 23, 2010
Just stumbled upon the news of Kens passing. I knew him at Admiral Farragut, where my brother attended. From all that I have read of his cheery disposition and generosity, he was the same way back in high school. A perfect gentleman and respectful. The energy of the earth is a little less bright with this shining soul not on it. Rest peaceful, dear old friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
History of Archertown? (Jul '08) Sep 23 Schoney56 5
Platoon b 1984 (Apr '09) Sep '17 FSGT 13
Police Dept. Sep '17 Kurt 1
broadway takeout (Aug '07) Jul '17 mastowski 13
Why are people ALLOWED to mooch off of the gove... (Dec '09) Jul '17 Johnson817 4
Trenton man acquitted of 2005 Pemberton Twp. mu... (Jun '09) Jun '17 Giavanna 4
News Fire inside Hightstown rug mill ruled accidenta... Apr '17 jediny 1

New Egypt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Egypt Mortgages