Former Spaulding High guidance counselor's attempted burglary trial set for May

Jan 23, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Citizen

The trial for Brian K. Corey, the former Spaulding High School guidance counselor charged in connection with an August 2008 burglary in New Durham, is scheduled to begin in May.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Dereck Evans

New Ipswich, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

Judged:

I like Brian, I really do. I've been friends eith him for years! Dude, what are you thinkin? An 84 year old woman for her pain meds? I have to say I changed,look at my hair now, why not you? You can do it Bri, hang in there. Everyone will change someday and dude I hope prison does good for you. LATER from the little ALIGATER
Brian Corey

New Ipswich, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

Judged:

Dereck, thanks for being there, just to let you know I am innocent! I went in her house because I thought I saw someone breaking into her place, you know you do a good deed and this is what happens!!! UNREAL
Anon

Falmouth, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

Never put it past a little old lady to cause this kind of mayhem! I think he is innocent.
Jason Smith

Belfast, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Brian Corey wrote:
Dereck, thanks for being there, just to let you know I am innocent! I went in her house because I thought I saw someone breaking into her place, you know you do a good deed and this is what happens!!! UNREAL
Yeah, and my friend, who was with me, also saw the burglar and decided to remove the 84 year old's screen with pliers and crawl through the window to stop the burglar too. And the burglar we saw also planted over 200 pills in our car. Geez, what bad luck we have. Grow up "COUNSELOR."
Brian corey

Concord, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2009

Anyone know if any local schools are hiring? I can empty trash, clean floors, wash chalkboards and steal pain meds from......well anyone who has em.
Robert Smith

Hillsborough, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

I hear Brian's in the clink now. No big surprise. I remember him from high school. He thought he was king you-know-what. It's good to see that people inevitably get what they deserve. Stealing pain meds...how pathetic!
Kevin Cummings

Greenfield, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Brian was my celly in the big house. Hes a a good dude. He always let me pitch, he enjoyed being the catcher.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Durham Discussions

Search the New Durham Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stacey Burns Vittum Interview Mon jmv 10
piping rock resort 680 n main street (Dec '11) Jul 16 Eyes were there 11
Debate: Drinking Age - Center Barnstead, NH (Dec '11) Jul 2 Savannah 5
Daughter of ex-Wolfeboro official who uttered '... Jun 30 ryan kelly 3
Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) Jun '14 Concerned 320
animal abuse Jun '14 rita davis 1
How We Talk About Race In N.H. Jun '14 Jay Walters 2
•••
•••

New Durham News Video

•••
New Durham Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Durham Jobs

•••