Wolfeboro police veteran 'aced' FBI A...

Wolfeboro police veteran 'aced' FBI Academy program

There are 7 comments on the UnionLeader.com story from Apr 8, 2013, titled Wolfeboro police veteran 'aced' FBI Academy program. In it, UnionLeader.com reports that:

Wolfeboro Police Department Lt. Dean Rondeau not only survived 10 physically and academically challenging weeks at the prestigious FBI Academy in Quantico, Va., he aced it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UnionLeader.com.

Juan Parzero

Tilton, NH

#1 Apr 29, 2013
Mr. Rondeau,
In my opinion is a person who is in so in love with his being , that he believes he can treat people who are not tax paying citizens as less than human He is well versed in what is permissible and those things that portray what he is as a human.
Solve it

United States

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Use the training to solve Stacey's murder.
Didn't look like the PT helped him at all.Guy claims combat awards but was a fobitt/poser.
What a waste of tax money.
Canada

Lower Sackville, Canada

#3 May 4, 2013
I worked with this Officer years ago and he always carried himself with dignity and respected those he dealt with. Most complaints come from those who have had issues with obeying the laws of the land. Good Job Offcier!
psychos are us

Manchester, NH

#4 May 5, 2013
the problem solving murders is usually finding a suspect. Stacey was butchered by her husband of 17 years. The problem with this case is lack of courage at the AG office. It's easier to advance politically w/ unsolved murders then to lose a case. These cowards are afraid to lose,thus they never play the game unless it's fixed.
Snake

Boston, MA

#5 May 12, 2013
I was in his unit.He was self serving and out for his own gain.
He did not leave the wire and does not rate the CAB.Or any awards for service.You folks need to send him down the road.
Back from the Sandbox

Gilmanton, NH

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Snake wrote:
I was in his unit.He was self serving and out for his own gain.
He did not leave the wire and does not rate the CAB.Or any awards for service.You folks need to send him down the road.
Snake,if this is true and he is still in, the IG needs to investigate.
The Resistance

Gilmanton, NH

#7 Jan 10, 2014
Now they want to give him and the chief a pay raise!
Busting drunks and Kids with smokes pay off!Vote no folks!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Durham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chair of Two School Boards in Barnstead is an o... Sep 11 David 22
News State police log, Troop E (Jan '13) Sep 6 justine 3
Happy Birthday JC Sep 1 Mally43 1
barnstead police dept./ JJ goodwins bar (Jan '12) Aug 28 Hilary basher 8
Justin Harris (Mar '06) Aug '16 Tired in Sanford 77
The queen Judge Aug '16 Northwood 3
News Chicken hitches rides to school and beyond (Feb '14) Apr '14 Anonymous 2

New Durham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance