Farmington police return to home of drug seizure for second search

Full story: The Citizen
Local police performed another sweep of the Glen Street home, where they seized about $39,000 worth of marijuana and arrested the tenant last weekend. Full Story
no comment

Somerset, KY

#1 Apr 2, 2008
Well I just feel bad for the people that live around Gregg Adjutant because there are just so many kids in that area and to subject the quite area to that is just uncalled for. Not to mention all the kids that went over there and played.
a friend

Wolfeboro, NH

#2 Apr 2, 2008
I can't believe how the familys in that area must feel to know what was going on there!!!
framington nh

Rochester, NH

#3 Apr 21, 2008
people new what was going on how could u not just the smell of it could tell u so dont let people tell u different i know this family and yeah they smoked it and grew it but its there life yeah it maybe be bad and not good for u but its there life so get over it
someone

Somerset, KY

#4 Apr 30, 2008
LIFE I think not this is not normal if this is normal you must be an adjutant as well. Wait I bet you are. YOUR SICK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Durham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 8 hr Creeped out 332
Plumber Oct 12 Tom P 3
Trites going belly up? Oct 8 JPJ 4
No charges for man who sold rhino head on Craig... Oct 3 Emerald 2
Debate: Marijuana - Wolfeboro, NH (Dec '10) Sep '14 WPD uses it 42
Stacey Burns Vittum Interview Sep '14 jmv 22
Happy Birthday JC Aug '14 mally43 1

Flood Watch for Strafford County was issued at October 22 at 3:38AM EDT

New Durham News Video

New Durham Dating
Find my Match

New Durham Jobs

New Durham People Search