Dad's death unpunished

Dad's death unpunished

There are 1 comment on the The Citizen story from Dec 12, 2008, titled Dad's death unpunished. In it, The Citizen reports that:

Robin Chalifour says her two children know little about the motorcycle accident that killed their father, Joe, who was struck by a landscaping truck on the way home to celebrate his seventh wedding anniversary ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizen.

Fran Donovan

Byron Center, MI

#1 Dec 15, 2008
My heart goes out to this family. I have just read the story on line. My children were raised in Straffort in the 70's-80's a wonderful town.Now that they are all adults I live in Florida and was appalled at the outcome of this story.I see these things all the time as I work in an ER and yet they are given their licenses back I just don't understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Durham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnstead Police not doing their jobs.. (Feb '07) Mar 5 CONCERNED 23
News Farmington parent concerned about school suspen... (Jun '16) Mar 5 Good parent 2
News Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) Feb 15 mortimer 460
KRMHS dike-in-charge Feb '18 dolly collector 2
News Dog trial goes to judge NEW Feb '18 Resistence 4
News State police log, Troop E (Jan '13) Nov '17 Big Pauly 4
News Chicken hitches rides to school and beyond (Feb '14) Apr '14 Anonymous 2

New Durham Jobs

Personal Finance

New Durham Mortgages