Severe storms rip through New Hampshi...

Severe storms rip through New Hampshire; Houses, trees down

There are 6 comments on the WWLP Massachusetts story from Jul 24, 2008, titled Severe storms rip through New Hampshire; Houses, trees down. In it, WWLP Massachusetts reports that:

Severe thunderstorms, and a possible tornado, left a swath of destruction through central and eastern New Hampshire late Thursday morning, leading to reports of buildings and trees down and power lines dropped ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP Massachusetts.

matt

Marshfield, MA

#1 Jul 24, 2008
wow
tornado

Hollywood, FL

#2 Jul 24, 2008
22 do you have any video of it yet?
eric

Arpin, WI

#3 Jul 24, 2008
best of luck to everyone involved and god bless the people of New Hampshire during this time.
Peggy

Pawtucket, RI

#4 Jul 24, 2008
I Have family there and they are not able to get home any info would help. Thank you.
Paula

Hyde Park, MA

#5 Jul 24, 2008
Roads are closed. Rt. 28 is shut down. Peggy call the New Durham Police Dept. I heard a tornado landed out by Merry Meeting Lake, trees fell and crushed houses. No one was hurt. Another bad area was by Locke Lake, New Hampshire. Emergency shelters are set up.
Jill

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jul 26, 2008
What is the news about Melvin Village or wawbeek?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Durham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 84 Great Danes rescued from suspected puppy mil... Jun '17 Topdog 3
News Christie says he might 'go nuclear' at next GOP... (Sep '15) May '17 swedenforever 10
News State police log, Troop E (Jan '13) Sep '16 justine 3
News Chicken hitches rides to school and beyond (Feb '14) Apr '14 Anonymous 2
News Interim New Durham fire chief named (Feb '14) Feb '14 ConcernedNDCitizen 1
News Man faces weapons felony; sona s charges dropped (Oct '13) Jan '14 new durham 2
News Former Spaulding High guidance counselor's atte... (Apr '09) Oct '13 Kevin Cummings 7

New Durham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Durham Mortgages