Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing ...

Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigation" after nearly a year

There are 459 comments on the The Meredith News story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigation" after nearly a year. In it, The Meredith News reports that:

As spring eases into April, memories of the May 10, 2009 murder of school nurse and mother of five, Stacey Burns, come to the fore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Meredith News.

myhatrick

United States

#169 May 11, 2013
threeofakind wrote:
<quoted text> Stephen White of Dover N.H. is himself an accomplis in the murder of Stacey Burns. He too well go down with Ed Burns and Michael Brabants for the murder of Stacey Burns.
Who is Michael Brabants and what is his connection?
psychos are us

Merrimack, NH

#170 May 12, 2013
He's the guy that 20/20 'tracked' down that took the 'dance fever' video alibi and claimed he slept with the killer on the night in question, MICHAEL BRABANT will be the taller one in the perp-walk along side Eddie.
Snake

Boston, MA

#171 May 12, 2013
Maybe it is time to do like the old days and form a vigilance committee?
I really feel for that poor woman's family.
clarence darrow

Eugene, OR

#172 Jul 21, 2013
All of your CONJECTURE and HERESAY are meaningless. I know Ed BETTER than any of you! He is a KNIGHT on a WHITE HORSE. We have personal witnesses whom saw Ed SAVE a woman's life! Also, he saved another man's life in Florida. So, he has saved TWO people from dying! The PROXIMATE CAUSE of Stacey's death is squarely on the shoulders of her PARENTS whom, seeking to protect the mere reputation of a relative, allowed a psychopathic pedophile to "acquaint" himself with Stacey for over 20 years! The killer is either a former "paramour" of Stacey's or a jaded lover. Very few people even think that it could be a woman while the nature of the stab wounds suggests exactly that! Try watching the "20/20" program with Jimmy talking about an ACTION instead of a reasoned verbal query. When asked why he was visiting Stacey ON THE NIGHT OF THE MURDER (after she had returned from a "date" with another man), Jimmy states, "I went to KI.. PIN HER DOWN." Watch it in slow motion! Not the statement of a measured and cautious man inquiring as to why Stacey had found another, as in, "I went to tell her I missed her and ask her if she would like to give our relationship another chance." I WENT TO KI.. PIN HER DOWN! Mens Rea! He was back at the murder scene the next day claiming to be visiting for a cup of coffee. He had just stopped for coffee on the way over... He went right up to the police and said, "YOU WANNA LOOK AT ME. I'M RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS." She had his DNA under her fingernails ALLEGEDLY because she had taken out a "splinter." There is somebody whom's conscience will out! The lawyers involved in the divorce are CRIMINALS! Someday, they too will get their just rewards! It's all in the book!
Dan Shearer

Tucson, AZ

#173 Jul 24, 2013
New information on the case printed in the July 24, 2013, Green Valley (Ariz.) News:
http://www.gvnews.com/news/local/small-town-b...
jimma

Portsmouth, NH

#174 Jul 27, 2013
Great job Dan, you got the lead detective to open up. Sgt.SCOTT GILBERT of the N.H. COLD CASE dept. said he knows the killer,he names the killer and he, for the first time tells us Stacey was stabbed 27 times. Keep up the good work, maybe soon SCOTT GILBERT of the N.H COLD CASE UNIT will explain what slander and liable are.
call me pavlogs dog

Montpelier, VT

#175 Jul 27, 2013
clarence darrow wrote:
All of your CONJECTURE and HERESAY are meaningless. I know Ed BETTER than any of you! He is a KNIGHT on a WHITE HORSE. We have personal witnesses whom saw Ed SAVE a woman's life! Also, he saved another man's life in Florida. So, he has saved TWO people from dying! The PROXIMATE CAUSE of Stacey's death is squarely on the shoulders of her PARENTS whom, seeking to protect the mere reputation of a relative, allowed a psychopathic pedophile to "acquaint" himself with Stacey for over 20 years! The killer is either a former "paramour" of Stacey's or a jaded lover. Very few people even think that it could be a woman while the nature of the stab wounds suggests exactly that! Try watching the "20/20" program with Jimmy talking about an ACTION instead of a reasoned verbal query. When asked why he was visiting Stacey ON THE NIGHT OF THE MURDER (after she had returned from a "date" with another man), Jimmy states, "I went to KI.. PIN HER DOWN." Watch it in slow motion! Not the statement of a measured and cautious man inquiring as to why Stacey had found another, as in, "I went to tell her I missed her and ask her if she would like to give our relationship another chance." I WENT TO KI.. PIN HER DOWN! Mens Rea! He was back at the murder scene the next day claiming to be visiting for a cup of coffee. He had just stopped for coffee on the way over... He went right up to the police and said, "YOU WANNA LOOK AT ME. I'M RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS." She had his DNA under her fingernails ALLEGEDLY because she had taken out a "splinter." There is somebody whom's conscience will out! The lawyers involved in the divorce are CRIMINALS! Someday, they too will get their just rewards! It's all in the book!
"jimmy?" Ed called me that. "Nature of her wounds?" interesting. The part about her parents being at fault is very disturbing but the part about Ed being a knight is fitting, You seem to know a lot about Ed "better than anyone" so can you clear up the rumors that he has lost custody of the five children?
myhatrick

United States

#176 Jul 29, 2013
Every man or woman can be pushed to their limits and react by striking down the person(s) they deem responsible for their pain. Unbeknownst to Ed, Stacy wasn't the person responsible. She was likely being used by her handlers just as Ed was likely being used by his handler. like dogs in a pit bull ring they were likely being pitted against each other for profit. If Ed did in fact reacted against her, he is not the only person responsible for her murder. And that is why this case will never be solved.
Concerned

Wiscasset, ME

#177 Aug 10, 2013
pavlogsdog wrote:
Ed Burns is not haunted.He has spent a good part of his life in places where killing a disobedient wife is the only honorable thing he could do.He had no choice."eddieland" is not a nice place.
So who did he hire!?
Concerned

Wiscasset, ME

#178 Aug 10, 2013
jimma wrote:
Great job Dan, you got the lead detective to open up. Sgt.SCOTT GILBERT of the N.H. COLD CASE dept. said he knows the killer,he names the killer and he, for the first time tells us Stacey was stabbed 27 times. Keep up the good work, maybe soon SCOTT GILBERT of the N.H COLD CASE UNIT will explain what slander and liable are.
ound like someone with a really bad temper! Sarey i know soeone like that it makes you wonder! OMG!!!
Concerned

Wiscasset, ME

#179 Aug 10, 2013
Who was she seeing so secretive Did she know any town officials! Just a thought! Think about it! I think the fingers are being pointed the wrong way!
I wanna know who Jim saw through the window that night! He must know! Or was it to dark! And if he was so worried why didn't he stick around to find out! HELLO! He could of saved her life!!!
Justiceforstacey

Center Barnstead, NH

#180 Aug 10, 2013
Jim did stick around. Enough to threaten Stacey and the date she was with. He went into a rage. By the way looking into somebody's window is called stalking. Jim was very good at that! He had been stalking Stacey for quite some time. Stacey was tired of it. She wanted to move on. She FINALLY told Jim this the night she was murdered she was done. It was getting too intense for her. If he couldn't have her nobody could. Wake up people. Who was losing at the time of her murder? Jim was! If only that person who knows the truth will come forward. Do it for Stacey. Let her finally rest in peace.
call me pavlogs dog

Canaan, NH

#181 Aug 11, 2013
The guy Stacey spent that Friday night with was Eric Thor,Sat morning is when Jim stopped by to ask her what she was doing w/ this married coke dealer. According to Thor Jim asked her to please tell him (jim)it was none of his business and get out of her life. She had asked Jim 2 day's before how she could restore her credibility w/ her teenage daughter. It's a long story that IS being told in a book at Duke Southard.com
jimmy bobby

Canaan, NH

#182 Aug 11, 2013
Justiceforstacey wrote:
Jim did stick around. Enough to threaten Stacey and the date she was with. He went into a rage. By the way looking into somebody's window is called stalking. Jim was very good at that! He had been stalking Stacey for quite some time. Stacey was tired of it. She wanted to move on. She FINALLY told Jim this the night she was murdered she was done. It was getting too intense for her. If he couldn't have her nobody could. Wake up people. Who was losing at the time of her murder? Jim was! If only that person who knows the truth will come forward. Do it for Stacey. Let her finally rest in peace.
this is a great example of an idiot that has no idea what he's talking about. He has taken rumor and made it 'his' fact. It used to bother me but after 4 years of it I now laugh at these idiots. Hey idiot give Thor a call.
Justiceforstacey

Center Barnstead, NH

#183 Aug 11, 2013
I could easily give Thor a call Jimmy Bobby. For what reason? More than rumo has led me to this conclusion. How did you know ll those details about her murder the day after? Things the police had not released. Why call Mr Thor? To hear what a wild jealous animal You were the night before Stacy was murdered. She did not die because of Mr. Thor. You jimbob would not have approved if she was out with Joe blow. Truth is you did not want anyone to have her. It was your plan all along to implicate Ed. You didn't realize he would have a solid alibi. Ed was not a good husband. Nor was he a good ex husband. That is the only reason you are not locked up. His prior actions have left too much reasonable doubt. Sad that Stacey trusted you at all. she thought of you as her protector in your sick twisted stalking ways. In the end you were the one she should have feared most. PAVLOV stop bringing her innocent children in to this mess! Have you not done enough to destroy them? They could very well read these posts! I pray to God and Stacey every day that truth will prevail. you will mess up Jimbob and we are all waiting for that day.
rumo

Milford, NH

#184 Aug 12, 2013
Thor didn't see jim friday night, he was at a party at the Mills house where he and Stacey hooked up. They went back to Stacey's house and Jim woke them up at 5am. What is interesting is the conversation that was had that morning. Thor was there and can clear that up if any one is interested. And Ed's alibi isn't as solid as you think. Thankfully the Keane's have gotten the kid's away from their father as he is a very sick,very unstable alcoholic-drug addict murderer.
curious

Milford, NH

#185 Aug 12, 2013
Can anyone clear up Eddies newest legal issues, he was on probation for 'bugging' his girlfriends bedroom when he was arrested for child abuse, seems like he should be doing some time here soon.Anyone? lets hope he doesn't KILL anybody soon.
Justiceforstacey

Center Barnstead, NH

#186 Aug 12, 2013
Like I said Ed is NOT a good person at all. He is an awful father and was an awful husband. This is what jimbob had going for him. He has reasonable doubt going for him. Common sense leads us to who was acting the most erratic at the time of this brutal crime. This brings us to JV.
Jamie Vittum

Merrimack, NH

#187 Aug 13, 2013
Luckily I rarely read this site . It will never cease to amaze me at the ignorance of the average person on this site. Yeah I'm talking to you "justiceforstacey" You make a mockery of the title. If you truly wanted justice for Stacey you would know your facts before running your mouth as rumor and speculation have an adverse affect on solving this case. Be proud and sure of what you have to say. Do not hide behind some phony name. Put up some concrete facts and stop all this conjecture for you surely are not helping to bring Stacey justice. You obviously don't know as much as you THINK you do. Deuces!
Jamie Vittum

Merrimack, NH

#188 Aug 13, 2013
By the "justiceforstacey" ,Stacey feared him so much that she showed up at my kids game and had me call him to get him to come to the game. When he didn't she packed up and took off. Sounds to me like she was scared shitless. Ten days before she was killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Durham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
barnstead police dept./ JJ goodwins bar (Jan '12) Oct 8 Rachel 9
News 84 Great Danes rescued from suspected puppy mil... Jun '17 Topdog 3
News State police log, Troop E (Jan '13) Sep '16 justine 3
News Chicken hitches rides to school and beyond (Feb '14) Apr '14 Anonymous 2
News Interim New Durham fire chief named (Feb '14) Feb '14 ConcernedNDCitizen 1
News Man faces weapons felony; sona s charges dropped (Oct '13) Jan '14 new durham 2
News Former Spaulding High guidance counselor's atte... (Apr '09) Oct '13 Kevin Cummings 7

New Durham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Durham Mortgages