Why Do Most Online Sellers No Longer ...

Why Do Most Online Sellers No Longer Like Ebay?

Posted in the New Deal Forum

Ecommerce

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Is it the flawed DSR system that penalizes and eliminates many small sellers? Is it the continuing fee hikes? Is it the abysmal Customer Service that drags on for hours or days when you try to call them? Is it the total lack of support or effective response from ebay when sellers seek resolutions to various issues? What have been some of your own personal experiences with ebay as a seller that were less than satisfactory?
OnlineSeller

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 1, 2013
All of the above. My own experiences turned me completely off with ebay, a corporate giant with total disregard for their small sellers.
NetWatch

Azle, TX

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Just last week, ebay blocked 15,000 sellers from listing on ebay. Suzanne Wells broke the story at www.examiner.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Deal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beware of driver spreading std Wed raiderpwr8888 2
Sexy Girls In Lubbock (Sep '11) Aug 18 tuttieo 7
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
News Racist Texas Teacher Fired Aug 13 Matt 301
Help!! Aug 10 Kim 1
1971 Lubbock Riots (Feb '06) Aug 6 Kkk 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Deal Mortgages