Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

marisa fonseca is SICK wrote:
THE PERSON DOING THIS TO YOU IS MARISA FONSECA ..SHE USE TO GO BY CODY YOWELL AND I GUESS NOW SHE GOES BY CODY KING... I KNOW THIS BECAUSE SHE PULLED THIS CRAP ON MY YEARS AGO!! AND APARTENTLY SHE IS STILL AT IT... SHE WORKS AT A NEWS STATION IN LUBBOCK TX..SHE HAS A DAUGHTER NAMED DANIELLE IM NOT SURE HOW OLD NOW PROBABLY 8 OR 9..NOW AS FAR AS SISTERS I WAS TOLD ONLY ONE BUT THAT COULD OF BEEN A LIE..MOTHER FROM SPAIN AND LIVES ON A RANCH WITH FATHER.. I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE NEWS STATION BUT ITS A BIG ONE IN LUBBOCK I KNOW THIS IS TRUE BECAUSE SHE WOULD CALL ME FROM THAT NUMBER I CALLED IT BACK AND IT INDEED WAS THE STATION.. SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED
....yes Marisa is "cody king" from Lubbock tx and also says her daughter's name is kennedy...the news station i think is KCBD..she finds a lot of her victims on the game wordfeud...she reels you in by telling you what you want to hear...stay away from a "cody king" his/her wordfeud name is cdykng
FeelingFoolish

Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

jasmine wrote:
<quoted text> I wknowing so tricked by "cody a king" we met on the wordfeud game then began talking on the ohone everyday for over a year. He immediately told me he loved me. He told me about the ranch and his sisters Candace and Christy being lawyers but told me his other sister Marissa was a hippy artist. He told me his daughter Kennedy was 5 and her mother signed her rights away and moved to a diff state. He said he graduated from Texas Tech and worked at a news station. He also told me two of his best friends are Dusty and Delana and that he got married this spring and is having a baby in the fall
How did you talk on the phone so long without knowing it was a woman? I refused to talk on the phone until I felt really comfortable but so many contradictions arose. I trusted my instincts and stopped talking to him/her online. So glad I did!!! Glad I found all of you too! Sorry under these circumstances.:(
FeelingFoolish

Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

How old is she really? How do you know he's really a woman, specifically Marisa Fonseca? I'm not one to hurt others even when they've hurt me, but her employer should be made aware of this site and all she's been doing on (one victim said she called him/her at work) and off her employer's time. Playing with people's emotions is not a victimless crime!!! If she really does have a daughter I really hope there is someone stable in that little girl's life before she ends up being a victim too.
AmaVictim

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Oh "Cody" is 110% a women!
Moving on

Brooklyn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I was a victim too. "Cody" made me promises that were never intended to be kept. We had a year long relationship via phone and I was told the same stories as all of you. I'm angry, hurt and I was originally embarrassed. I have nothing to hide. I did nothing wrong. When SHE finally came clean with me, it was only after I confronted her with my speculations. The air was cleared and the bottom lines is, she has been busted and it is what it is.
When I found this site, I felt I had found common ground with people that had been victimized like myself. HOWEVER....this blog is out of control because you people have mentioned names of innocent people!!! Friends of hers, family members of hers and her daughter! REALLY??? If any of you are mothers....I AM....you should understand protecting the innocence of a child. Marisa made her bed, let her lay in it. I'm all for people paying for their mistakes but not while causing collateral damage to a child. I'm letting it all go. You should too. Moving on.....
Karri Jo

Leslie, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

jasmine wrote:
<quoted text>....yes Marisa is "cody king" from Lubbock tx and also says her daughter's name is kennedy...the news station i think is KCBD..she finds a lot of her victims on the game wordfeud...she reels you in by telling you what you want to hear...stay away from a "cody king" his/her wordfeud name is cdykng
So this player is a woman?
This is so weird ! You refer to "him" and how you talked to him on the phone (for a year? you never met?) and but then you confirm that Cody is in fact a woman who works at a Texas news station? This doesn't make any sense? What is going on here? A twisted woman
using a wordgame to hit on other chicks?

This looks serial from all the postings...
so bizarre. Does anyone actually know this Marisa Fonseca from Lubbock Texas & if she is playing this sick game?
Karri Jo

Leslie, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Moving on wrote:
I was a victim too. "Cody" made me promises that were never intended to be kept. We had a year long relationship via phone and I was told the same stories as all of you. I'm angry, hurt and I was originally embarrassed. I have nothing to hide. I did nothing wrong. When SHE finally came clean with me, it was only after I confronted her with my speculations. The air was cleared and the bottom lines is, she has been busted and it is what it is.
When I found this site, I felt I had found common ground with people that had been victimized like myself. HOWEVER....this blog is out of control because you people have mentioned names of innocent people!!! Friends of hers, family members of hers and her daughter! REALLY??? If any of you are mothers....I AM....you should understand protecting the innocence of a child. Marisa made her bed, let her lay in it. I'm all for people paying for their mistakes but not while causing collateral damage to a child. I'm letting it all go. You should too. Moving on.....
You were speaking with a woman and thought it was a man? How is this possible? Was she posting pics of a man?
Do you know why she is doing this? If she lied about everything including her gender, how do you know she even has a child?
jasmine

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Karri Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
You were speaking with a woman and thought it was a man? How is this possible? Was she posting pics of a man?
Do you know why she is doing this? If she lied about everything including her gender, how do you know she even has a child?
she somehow changed her voice and made it deep and mumbled a lot...yes she was posting pics of a guy ...apparently she came clean with some people but who knows about her child eventhough she sent me and others pics of her daughter..she's told several different stories regarding her child specifically the child's age
Karri Jo

Leslie, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

jasmine wrote:
<quoted text> she somehow changed her voice and made it deep and mumbled a lot...yes she was posting pics of a guy ...apparently she came clean with some people but who knows about her child eventhough she sent me and others pics of her daughter..she's told several different stories regarding her child specifically the child's age
Ok don't mean to give you a hard time, this is just so bizarre & clearly there are many victims. So Marisa seeks out online romantic or sexual relationships with other women?
When you busted her, did she explain why? Is she gay or wants to be a man?? Why is she doing this to other women? any idea?

I'm interested in your perspective.
jasmine

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Karri Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok don't mean to give you a hard time, this is just so bizarre & clearly there are many victims. So Marisa seeks out online romantic or sexual relationships with other women?
When you busted her, did she explain why? Is she gay or wants to be a man?? Why is she doing this to other women? any idea?
I'm interested in your perspective.
if u go to a post from yesterday by AmaVictim there's an email address and all your questions can be answered! She doesn't regularly check the account but set it up for people who have been tricked...she is one of the women who busted her....very intetesting story
jasmine

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

jasmine wrote:
<quoted text>if u go to a post from yesterday by AmaVictim there's an email address and all your questions can be answered! She doesn't regularly check the account but set it up for people who have been tricked...she is one of the women who busted her....very intetesting story
marisa has been pretending to be Cody since about 2008

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I have been a victim too! It started in 2010. But I was told the name Trey Champion. The name Cody was mentioned as a cousin. Also the name Marisa Fonseca was used as the sister. I was told the ranch story and the 3 sisters and all that. Has anyone else got the name Trey? I only have seen 3 pictures and they didn't even look alike! We talked on the phone all the time! I can't believe this! If anyone has any info it would be great to talk to other people that dealt with this! Thanks!!!
jasmine

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

lyssa9311 wrote:
I have been a victim too! It started in 2010. But I was told the name Trey Champion. The name Cody was mentioned as a cousin. Also the name Marisa Fonseca was used as the sister. I was told the ranch story and the 3 sisters and all that. Has anyone else got the name Trey? I only have seen 3 pictures and they didn't even look alike! We talked on the phone all the time! I can't believe this! If anyone has any info it would be great to talk to other people that dealt with this! Thanks!!!
go to the post on Mondayby AMaVictim . There's an email address and you'll learn everthing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Ohh ok thank you!
Karri Jo

Clarkston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Moving on wrote:
Don't know if you will check back, but before you express your concern, know that this child does not exist and none of the names are real people except for Marisa and these many victims. Marisa Fonseca is pursuing fraudulent sexual relationships with vicious & knowing deceit. There are an impressive number of victims & these are just the people who have stumbled upon this blog. Glad you are satisfied that she "came clean" with you & can move on while she focuses on new victims.

So incredibly sad that this woman is tricking woman after woman with these mindgames that never result in an actual real relationship over a span of years. "Cody" is seriously sociopathic & mentally ill. The best protection for new victims is information and notification to Marisa's real life.
There is plenty of information about Marisa if you know where to look.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Where would one look for info on Marisa?? I can't seem to find anything!
Moving on

Brooklyn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

I wasn't planning on checking this site again until talked to Amavictim this morning...

Karri Jo you are sadly mistaken. She is very real. You are uninformed on so many levels. I know more about her, her family and this situation (along with Amavictim) than any of you. There are many REAL people involved that have been victimized other than all of us. Including her family and all mentioned above. All of this makes my stomach turn.
I can't control her or stop what she's doing any more than any of you can. She is very good at what she does. To say she's pathological is a gross understatement.
Bad mouthing her on this site won't make me feel better.
As sick and wrong as it is,(with my situation) she hasn't done anything illegal so there are no charges to press, no arrests to be made and nothing to pursue on my end. Sadly, lying isn't illegal. She hasn't stolen anyone's identity. She's sickeningly good at this!
I have chosen to move on for my own sanity. Again....I can't control anything she does.

Please know that I mean no disrespect to you or anyone on here for that matter but Amavictim and I know more about her than we care to admit. We have been dealing with this and with her FAR longer than this site has mentioned. Her family has been contacted and are aware of what's going on now.

We both sincerely suggest that you all move on. Change your number if necessary. Her family knows now. She is their problem now.

My sincerest luck to all of you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Moving on wrote:
I wasn't planning on checking this site again until talked to Amavictim this morning...
Karri Jo you are sadly mistaken. She is very real. You are uninformed on so many levels. I know more about her, her family and this situation (along with Amavictim) than any of you. There are many REAL people involved that have been victimized other than all of us. Including her family and all mentioned above. All of this makes my stomach turn.
I can't control her or stop what she's doing any more than any of you can. She is very good at what she does. To say she's pathological is a gross understatement.
Bad mouthing her on this site won't make me feel better.
As sick and wrong as it is,(with my situation) she hasn't done anything illegal so there are no charges to press, no arrests to be made and nothing to pursue on my end. Sadly, lying isn't illegal. She hasn't stolen anyone's identity. She's sickeningly good at this!
I have chosen to move on for my own sanity. Again....I can't control anything she does.
Please know that I mean no disrespect to you or anyone on here for that matter but Amavictim and I know more about her than we care to admit. We have been dealing with this and with her FAR longer than this site has mentioned. Her family has been contacted and are aware of what's going on now.
We both sincerely suggest that you all move on. Change your number if necessary. Her family knows now. She is their problem now.
My sincerest luck to all of you.
I do not want to bad mouth her or have any anger towards her. She did lie to me for 4 years. I was 16 when she started talking to me. She was also always there for me when something was wrong. To move on, I would like to know the truth. I emailed amavictim wanting to know what the whole story is. You're more than welcome to email me too. I'd like to share my story about this with someone who knows what is going on. I'm sorry to keep commenting being persistent, but she would even talk to my mom pretending to be this person. I also live in Lubbock for school so I'd really like to know! Thank you!
marisa fonseca is SICK

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Marisa is real her daughter is real she pulled this lie on me for over a year yes..but after that when I confronted her after we got into a extremely heated argument she said something that sounded soooo feminine and it hit me ....it all came to reality..she was a female and I confronted her and she came clean.. after that I felt sorry for her and tried to understand what she did what and we actually continued to talk AS FRIENDS for close to 6yrs..iv talked to family/friends/and her daughter over these years as well ...until she started trying to play games with me again..i became pregnant and involved in a serious relationship with the father of my child and she became verbally violent over the phone and threatening to kill herself begging me to be with her etc and I new then I had to end all contact...its been 3 years since that and I only stumbled on this because I wondered if she had a fb I just wanted to see how she was doing actually and when I binged her name this popped up and I was just disgusted that she has continued to do this...i have spoken to her friends family even her daughter many many times..i know her true storey..she is real she does have a daughter..but she absolutely is a sick individual in the since that she needs professional help..this is out of control I never imagined she continued to do this..when we became "friends" and im sure you guys wonder why I continued to talk to her..it was because I truly felt bad for her and wanted to help her with whatever it was that brought her to do this..but she needs professional help..im sorry theres so many of you out there..but she seriously needs to be confronted this needs to stop..because she is going to deceive the wrong person if she hasn't already and its really going to mess with them when the truth comes out..and the truth will always comes out!!
FeelingFoolish

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

I had been talking to "him" a very long time using cdykng on Wordfeud (yes, there was a guy's picture) but "he" also started using kingcodytx a few months ago. I don't know How she found all the time to devote to all of us. Lesson learned. Ladies please be extra cautious online. Good luck to all of you who were victims of hers too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of46
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

New Deal Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Deal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance