E.J. Dionne: Democrats are ignoring the young and the liberal

Full story: DispatchPolitics

Young Americans are the linchpin of a new progressive era in American politics. So why aren't Democrats paying more attention to them? The relative strength of conservatives in American politics since the 1980s was built on generational change: Voters whose views had been shaped by the New Deal were gradually replaced with the more cautious souls ...
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2010
Pickaway County

Athens, OH

#1 Feb 26, 2010
I know old or young alike cant stand elite crap that comes out of Washinton,Obama came to Ohio I didnt see him in Pickaway county talking about his ideas he only represents one thing ELITE FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE,Uncle sam said sit down and shut up,Born 1980,and will teach my children,that anyone who thinks he is better than you,probaly is a Progresive ass.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Deal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 49 min Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 17,876
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,285
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 722
movin to lubbock frm tn Thu mee 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••
•••
New Deal Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Deal Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Deal People Search