DUI: Man arrested three times

Full story: The York Daily Record

Since his acquittal on murder charges in May 2007, Dustin S. Weigel has racked up three drunken driving arrests.
Comments
21 - 31 of 31 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eileen

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

He already killed one man and got away with it. If he is again allowed to drive under the influence, the next time it may be homicide by vehicle. Does he know the judge? I can`t believe the sentencing for this guy. He should be locked away in a prison for the criminally insane.
rvette01

Manahawkin, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

Is he related to O.J. Simpson????? Just wondered.
Penn Drunks

Dallas, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

Judged:

Seems like Pa. is full of drunks. At any given time of the week you can go by the local bar or beer shop and the lots are full. I've seen young and old even walking up the road with their booze in hand.
Must not be too many family values or real lives in Pa. to see so many people have drinking problems.
Huh

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

Judged:

Penn Drunks wrote:
Seems like Pa. is full of drunks. At any given time of the week you can go by the local bar or beer shop and the lots are full. I've seen young and old even walking up the road with their booze in hand.
Must not be too many family values or real lives in Pa. to see so many people have drinking problems.
Hello!!!!!!!!!! It's all around the world!!!!!!!! What world do you live in??????????
Huh

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

Eileen wrote:
He already killed one man and got away with it. If he is again allowed to drive under the influence, the next time it may be homicide by vehicle. Does he know the judge? I can`t believe the sentencing for this guy. He should be locked away in a prison for the criminally insane.
The wheels of justice turns very slowly. Don't worry, he will be punished. Don't get mad! See...this way, he has a better chance of getting in more trouble so more charges can be piled on. It's okay.
Huh

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

Just me wrote:
I tell you we have NO laws here in the United States. Arrested 3 times for DUI! The bastard needs to be put to sleep forever!!! What a waste of our tax money, for damm idiots like him. Too bad the bastard didnt die!!!!
And how much of your tax money is being spent? Do you know how your tax money is being spent? Do you enjoy the politicians getting most of it and only a small part of it is spent elsewhere?
Free OJ

Suitland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

Everyone is innocent.

FREE OJ!!!!!!!!!!
shepherd

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

Someone in York wrote:
So, basically, the police are saying it's ok for this guy to kill someone... that's why they keep giving him his license back...?
Are you retarded? Where do you get out of this story that the "police" said its ok for him to have killed someone or have the ability to take his drivers license or give it back to him? The police are the ones who CHARGED him with murder which means they believe HE wrongfully committed murder. A judge and a jury said it was ok that he committed murder. The State (PennDOT) is the the agency who says whether or not someone may possess a drivers license based mostly upon certain convictions of particular laws. Do you honestly think that whether or not he has a license would refrain him from driving anyway? Drunk or otherwise? He's obviously a piece of garbage that needs "help"
Bill Dikant

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

"Your license to drive in ------- State is suspended for------ day's." But your atty. asks for a "Conditional license" I'll grant that, you can only drive : to and from work, Doctors Appointment, shopping, Church, School. He, he,he , I'll sneak in going bowling , to the B.B. game,see the boyz at Clancy's for a few.I 'll never get caught.Then there is a "Hardship license" Gee your Honor, he has to drive to feed his family. These "HIGHWAY TERRORISTS" get more deals than a K mart shopper. Judge wxyz, mr ----- is such a dedicated soldier he shows remarkable talent peeling potatoes in the National Guard I feel that his D.W.A.I. charge should be dropped out the Alcohol class in order for him to attain the next highest rank. Signed J.D RQSET,Lt.Col., N.Y.S.National Guard.So much sympathy for the Drunk.
MyWorld

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

I agree! Why does it take so long to sentence these idiots? Put him in jail and the rest of the area will at least have one re-occurring drunk off the street! How much paperwork has to be done...you only need the BAC!
Tolja So

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

4REAL1 wrote:
Now this guy has more than a DUI problem... He isn't the casual drinker in the wrong place at the wrong time...
We allow so called celebrities to get away it, with only minutes served, so why should we be surprised when the same is done for a big nobody.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
New Cumberland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Cumberland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Cumberland People Search