Bullet killed suspect

A Harrisburg man police said was involved in a bank robbery and police chase Friday died of a gunshot wound, the Cumberland County coroner said Sunday. Full Story
uofakron1944

Atlantic City, NJ

#1 Oct 27, 2008
Rob a bank and get out on bail??????????
Reality Check

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Oct 27, 2008
A gunshot wound killed a bank robber?? Good. hopefully it came from one of those responding law ENFORCEMENT officers. One less criminal to house after trial.
Taxman

Nesconset, NY

#3 Oct 27, 2008
Who cares how this mutt died. He is gone,dead. Not around to to rob banks anymore. His Momma will say "He was really a good boy".
crazy

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2008
uofakron1944 wrote:
Rob a bank and get out on bail??????????
Rob a bank and get bail??!!!? Ha... you can kill someone and get out on bail if you are facing the death penatly.
WHAT EV

Mount Aetna, PA

#5 Oct 27, 2008
What about attempted murder?? They were shooting at Police Officers, right?

Who is the third guy? Why haven't we seen a picture of him yet...you know...just in case we know him or see him??
Oh The Pain

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Oct 27, 2008
He was such a loving father, son, brother. Just when he was CONSIDERING securing a job, at age 44, this happens. Rest in Hell, scumbag! If we're lucky, his partner may be shot while on bail, or the other one shot while roaming the country. Guess that is asking for way too much.
Amos and Randy

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Oct 27, 2008
Oh The Pain wrote:
He was such a loving father, son, brother. Just when he was CONSIDERING securing a job, at age 44, this happens. Rest in Hell, scumbag! If we're lucky, his partner may be shot while on bail, or the other one shot while roaming the country. Guess that is asking for way too much.
You hit the nail right on tne head.good Job.
David

Middletown, PA

#8 Oct 27, 2008
Great for the police, but he should have had to suffer a bit, sort of a precursor to Hell.
Bail is paid from the funds stolen, that way at least some is returned when the guy skips out with his false identification. Yeah, right. No bail at all is appropriate.
It does seem that attempted murder, endangering others while fleeing, fleeing and alluding and more could be added to his list.
Later he will cost the taxpayers every year for his meals, medical care, cable TV, appeals, etc. as he sits in jail with his buddies. Should have been shot also.
SoPleased

Harrisburg, PA

#9 Oct 27, 2008
If police don't know who the third guy is, shouldn't they be sharing video snapshots from the surveillance camera(s) at the bank with all of us? Whenever you hear news reports of people robbing banks or stores, police run the person's photo so we can help id them. Seems a little odd to me.
IP Freeley

Summerville, SC

#10 Oct 27, 2008
Thats what is wrong with society lock us dumba** up. He was caught on scene of shoot out guilty as hell in my book. We need to change our laws and keep this thug from ever seeing the light of day
onemoreplease

London, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2008
...and we're supposed to feel sorry????? Too bad the cops didn't get two other kill shots!
unknown123

York, PA

#13 Oct 27, 2008
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rob a bank and get bail??!!!? Ha... you can kill someone and get out on bail if you are facing the death penatly.
only caucasian people can get out on bail for the death penalty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my friend (Jan '14) 13 hr lady 126
Lawyer: AG Kane won't quit if charged Fri lady 3
Three suspects wanted for multiple residential ... Fri lady 1
Debate: Abortion Debate - Harrisburg, PA (Mar '12) Jan 22 Cannabis Kid 3
Eight protesters against fracking arrested at G... Jan 21 lady 1
Vandals target cars, church in Harrisburg Jan 19 lady 2
District Justice Kelly Ballentine faces trial, ... Jan 18 lady 5
New Cumberland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web