Rockland County legislator gets newly created town job

Aug 21, 2012 Full story: The Journal News

Frank Sparaco, the minority leader in the Rockland County Legislature, will now have a job in Clarkstown's highway department as a "constituent representative." Sparaco, a Republican who's legislative district includes parts of New City and Congers, said his appointment had not been made official yet but would be formalized in a couple of days.

Full Story
William Smith

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Why in the world would a legislator be hired for the highway department. This makes no sense at all.$75000 a year for 25hrs of work a week,no, this is wrong at every level. Somebody has to stop this. Is this Chicago?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Joe Voter 6,473
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
Hasidic Candidate Loses in New York Statewide Race Sep 22 trumans folly 1
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440

New City News Video

New City Dating
Find my Match

New City Jobs

New City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]