Reality TV "Duggars" family are expec...

Reality TV "Duggars" family are expecting their 20th rug rat

Posted in the New Castle Forum

Fed up

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2011
WHO CARES WHAT THESE IMBRED, stupid people are doing????? Why do they get the time on the news??? Another fine example of the publics intelligence.

Since: Oct 11

Dover, DE

#2 Nov 9, 2011
If they can support themselves and don't requre my tax money then who cares!
Over the top

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2011
These people are as pathetic as the Octo Mom....apparently his little brain is doing all the thinking. And she isn't smart enough to stop this jackass.Let's see you are famous for not being able to control yourself is that right???? 20 and counting my ass.

Dover, DE

#4 Nov 9, 2011
Who are they hurting? & Why does it bother you so much?
Over the top

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2011
Steev wrote:
Who are they hurting? & Why does it bother you so much?

I getting sick and tired of hearing about STUPID people in the news. And yes it is the media that fuels this foolishness also. WAAAAAAAY TO MUCH OF THE REALITY PROGRAMS. The dumbing down of America!!!

Dover, DE

#6 Nov 10, 2011
Turn it off, go read a book, go spend time with family.

If you had the opportunity to have your own show, I'm 99% sure you would go for it. Then people would be saying the same of you.

I don't care for shows like this as well but I turn the channel and watch somthing else.

Not a surmon, just a thought!
Over the top

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2011
Steev wrote:
Turn it off, go read a book, go spend time with family.
If you had the opportunity to have your own show, I'm 99% sure you would go for it. Then people would be saying the same of you.
I don't care for shows like this as well but I turn the channel and watch somthing else.
Not a surmon, just a thought!
Good advise, we totally agree, thank you!
intheknow

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Nov 16, 2011
20 kids is hard to imagine. It's a vagina, not a clown car... Next show is going to be 20 kids and counting, the SIDS special... She is getting up there in age, the last kid had some serious health issues and almost didn't make it, it's time she let him get himself a girlfriend or something, the next kid might not make it!
respecting the duggars

East Liverpool, OH

#9 Nov 18, 2011
Over the top wrote:
These people are as pathetic as the Octo Mom....apparently his little brain is doing all the thinking. And she isn't smart enough to stop this jackass.Let's see you are famous for not being able to control yourself is that right???? 20 and counting my ass.
BIG difference here than the octomom! If you have ever watched the show, she is an amazing woman and they are an amazing family. I do agree that she should have quit while ahead, with the last one having such issues (the Lord giveth AND the Lord taketh away), but they are a wonderful Christian family, totally self sufficient, amazingly well behaved, and I would much rather see them have a multitude of kids than the welfare rats that are having 10+ to rake in our tax dollars, then to teach the 2nd generation to such the system dry also. Thank God for the addition of 19-20 good Christians in the world to counteract the evil that is being born and raised every day, these kids are very happy with their lifestyle, incredibly well educated, talented, polite, considerate--and they are wonderful parents who love their children and teach them love and respect. I wish her well, but think it is rather risky at 45 yrs of age. I am amazed and envious of the organization, child rearing techniques, and values of this family, most of us who have raised 1-2 kids don't come close to instilling the values and life lessons in our children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your guide to legends and ghost tales around Er... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Andrew orris 3
Why are dealer so unreliable Jul 6 Sadnlooking 1
old murder cases (Dec '09) Jul 3 Wineo 167
Local Politics Do you approve of Dan Vogler as Commissioner? Apr '16 Jeff L 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Anthony Mastrangelo as Mayor? Apr '16 Jim 1
Kadunce Murders from 1978 (Apr '11) Apr '16 RED 75
shawn thomas moore minor rape (Aug '12) Apr '16 ashleynicole 5

New Castle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Castle Mortgages