New Castle-Area Constable Jailed On Child Sex, Photo Counts

Jan 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WPXI

A western Pennsylvania state constable has been jailed on charges he molested a 4-year-old girl and took nude pictures of her with his cell phone.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2012
Nuff said

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Just goes to show you just because a person carries a badge does not make tham a good person.............CASE IN POINT. Here is another one for the BIG LOCKUP.....
Let me at him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

Children are a gift and should be nurtured INSTEAD of abused and exploited. Guys like this should be hung by his "kehonas" from the rafters. Even then that would be too good for him. Some kids do not have a chance..........
No shock to me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

Lol The lame,skanky,broke ass state of Pa. and especially New Castle is full of nothing but lame,skanky,broke,ugly losers and the females there..if you can call them females outside of meaning female dogs lol: Ugly as sin and most of them hang onto the side of some black porch monkey like a baby ape does
dennis

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

i would love to bring marshall law on this guy if the love ones could serve the justice for the children that r helpless theses pigs may think twice before ruining these babys lives remember no sin is unaccounted for
Judge Roy Bean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Hang 'em high........he doesn't deserve any better!
lucky

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

hello
Ura Dunfor

Ellwood City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

No shock to me wrote:
Lol The lame,skanky,broke ass state of Pa. and especially New Castle is full of nothing but lame,skanky,broke,ugly losers and the females there..if you can call them females outside of meaning female dogs lol: Ugly as sin and most of them hang onto the side of some black porch monkey like a baby ape does
You Sir, Are obviously a moron.First of all,females are not ugly,actually we are all made in the image of God. I am a white male who would gladly defend any woman in distress or a black individual who may need help.Any human being as far as that matter goes.It seems that not only are you a racist,you are a woman hater too.As far as i'm concerned you are a sniveling,pimple necked whimp who needs two things,1:God-2:A severe ass whipping by me!!!
Politically Incorrect

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Thank God for technology. But that won't stop the system from labeling him with a disorder, or some other malady...and smackin' his hand. That's why this continues to run rampant thru our nation.
waite

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

iam haiti

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Castle Discussions

Search the New Castle Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Global Warming Laugher 3,825
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Mon T Wolf 51,196
God Riders mc Jul 27 yak yak 3
abby lee miller (Jan '12) Jul 27 amw 18
old murder cases (Dec '09) Jul 24 BrokenHeartedDaughterPa 152
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Review: Peek-A-Boo Pet Grooming (Jul '10) May '14 Terrible place 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Castle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Castle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE