killing / hazim alghodran

killing / hazim alghodran

Posted in the New Castle Forum

Hussein alghodran

Amman, Jordan

#1 Jan 16, 2012
Hazim alghodran was killed at marathon gas station /new castle may 2009 .
intheknow

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jan 17, 2012
I'm sorry for your loss, I hope they one day find the kid who did it and someone gives him what he deserves...
hussein alghodran

Amman, Jordan

#3 May 8, 2012
intheknow wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss, I hope they one day find the kid who did it and someone gives him what he deserves...
But what's that station? is it very danger ?
can you describe that station .
[email protected]
New C

United States

#4 May 8, 2012
hussein alghodran wrote:
<quoted text>
But what's that station? is it very danger ?
can you describe that station .
[email protected]

It is a good station and place in New Castle to stay away from. A very bad section of town. If one is looking for trouble that is the place to find it!
intheknow

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 May 10, 2012
It isn't that bad. The problem is that kids these days have no respect and think they are invincible. They think they're gangsters or something. Al Capone was a gangster, they aren't. The buy a stolen gun off the street and decide they're men now. They have horrible parents who don't care what they do or even want to be parents. I grew up in that neighborhood and it was a great neighborhood growing up. But now that the ghetto trash has moved in all around the place, problems are on the rise...
tooqt2bestr8

New Castle, PA

#6 May 10, 2012
intheknow wrote:
It isn't that bad. The problem is that kids these days have no respect and think they are invincible. They think they're gangsters or something. Al Capone was a gangster, they aren't. The buy a stolen gun off the street and decide they're men now. They have horrible parents who don't care what they do or even want to be parents. I grew up in that neighborhood and it was a great neighborhood growing up. But now that the ghetto trash has moved in all around the place, problems are on the rise...
I totally agree!!!
hussein alghodran

Amman, Jordan

#7 May 16, 2012
New C wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a good station and place in New Castle to stay away from. A very bad section of town. If one is looking for trouble that is the place to find it!
But in my country , the police need some hours or days to detect any crime then arrest and go the courts .
So i think there is problem regardes with procedures in your country .
tooqt2bestr8

New Castle, PA

#8 May 17, 2012
New C wrote:
<quoted text>It is a good station and place in New Castle to stay away from. A very bad section of town. If one is looking for trouble that is the place to find it!
If you aren't involved in drugs or any other illegal activity you are fine. Every section is getting bad. There are no jobs. And when there are no jobs and the economy is unstable you have crime. I've lived here my whole life. I grew up on the East side of town in what was once a great neighborhood. My mom sold our house 2 years ago because the neighborhood was getting bad. There is a huge drug problem here also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alcham lamb on the rod Apr '17 Hungry for lamb 1
Youth Development Center (Nov '10) Apr '17 Andy 97
News Wampum, Pa., Jordan Brown,11, Murders Dad&... (Feb '09) Apr '17 Curious 304
News Kane receives bad rap from business owner (Oct '09) Feb '17 Fed up resident 7
News Dashcam video shows moment officers shot man wh... Feb '17 aleppo and gaza 2
Israeli Lawmaker Tears Up "Abominable" New Test... (Jul '12) Feb '17 JINSA is treason 3
trump is a flip flop (Aug '16) Feb '17 yidfellas v USA 2

New Castle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Castle Mortgages