Union Rally for Obama
Unions Rock

Phelan, CA

#1 Oct 11, 2011
Today, the unions are staging a Rally for President Obama in Pittsburg.

As always, shouts of "Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,More and More and More of my neighbors hard earned money" will be added to the chants of "All Hail The Obama" during the Rally.

Obama's handlers promise that HE will ratchet up the HATE speak in support of his goal to further divide the citizen population into mere fractions of Americans.
intheknow

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Oct 13, 2011
Yep. Start drug testing anyone receiving federal money and see how many people get kicked out of their programs. Especially Domestic Relations and Welfare. People need food stamps to survive, but I'm sure if they drug and nicotine tested everyone, they would find a lot of people have spare money to buy weed and cigarettes.

Remember, a single mother with 5 children gets almost $1,000 a month in food stamps. A lot of people sell their food stamps for .50 on the dollar, so she can use half of them and pocket $250 in cash from selling them.

But they all vote for Obama, because they feel the government should take care of them, and that is exactly what the Democrats preach, that they shouldn't have to worry because they'll be there to help them...
Hard worker

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2011
intheknow wrote:
Yep. Start drug testing anyone receiving federal money and see how many people get kicked out of their programs. Especially Domestic Relations and Welfare. People need food stamps to survive, but I'm sure if they drug and nicotine tested everyone, they would find a lot of people have spare money to buy weed and cigarettes.
Remember, a single mother with 5 children gets almost $1,000 a month in food stamps. A lot of people sell their food stamps for .50 on the dollar, so she can use half of them and pocket $250 in cash from selling them.
But they all vote for Obama, because they feel the government should take care of them, and that is exactly what the Democrats preach, that they shouldn't have to worry because they'll be there to help them...

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU and would welcome drug testing to anyone recieving federal money, rent or food stamps!!! I have been working now for 50 years and paying my taxes. Paying into the SS Program as well as the Medicare System. There are days I would rather stay in bed but I don't, even on sick days. It upsets me there are some that know how to use and abuse the system and are getting through life alot easier than I am. If you depend on the city, state or federal govenment for a living you have no rights and should be able to checked at any time!!!! That is part of what is wrong with this country, the majority are not working and freelodading. While the minority are working hard every damn day, paying taxes and keeping these damn freeloaders. And they ack like they have it coming to them!!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 14, 2011
"Especially Domestic Relations"

I don't get it. What's that have to do with anything?
Reality Bites

AOL

#5 Jul 7, 2012
Unions Rock wrote:
Today, the unions are staging a Rally for President Obama in Pittsburg.
As always, shouts of "Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,More and More and More of my neighbors hard earned money" will be added to the chants of "All Hail The Obama" during the Rally.
Obama's handlers promise that HE will ratchet up the HATE speak in support of his goal to further divide the citizen population into mere fractions of Americans.
Will Obama's "I'm all Your pitiful family and this lousy Nation Deserve" speech yesterday play well in PA? We shall see in November.
Roger Edgar

AOL

#6 Jul 8, 2012
What about Obama's vicious anti Coal Industry jobs stance? He only appeals to Public Employee unions which are a drain on our economy at the direct expense of American Labor Union Jobs whcih generate taxes? His polities prove he is just plain ignorant about the economy and job creation.
I voted for him last time but never again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kane receives bad rap from business owner (Oct '09) Feb '17 Fed up resident 7
News Dashcam video shows moment officers shot man wh... Feb '17 aleppo and gaza 2
Israeli Lawmaker Tears Up "Abominable" New Test... (Jul '12) Feb '17 JINSA is treason 3
trump is a flip flop (Aug '16) Feb '17 yidfellas v USA 2
Jewish KABBALISTIC BLACK MAGIC is intertwined ... (Jul '12) Feb '17 zio-illuminati 5
old murder cases (Dec '09) Jan '17 Suzyq174 170
News Write to Know: Does anyone remember Manitou Cot... (Aug '08) Jan '17 Jimmy T 89

New Castle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Castle Mortgages