Police: Salon owner tried to kill hus...

Police: Salon owner tried to kill husband

There are 3 comments on the New Castle News story from Nov 8, 2010, titled Police: Salon owner tried to kill husband. In it, New Castle News reports that:

A beauty salon owner has been charged with attempted homicide. New Castle police have arrested Billie Dawn Gallick, 66, of 1219 Frances Place after a domestic disturbance involving her husband, Bruce.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Castle News.

xoxhair

Youngstown, OH

#1 Nov 8, 2010
She was my hair dresser. I am just completely shocked... billy what would make you snap like that!? I hope that bruce is going to be ok. that is all i have to say
Ex New Castler

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2010
It sounds like he deserve what he got............

Since: Nov 10

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 30, 2010
I have knowm Billie forever and I worked 4 her 4 a long time too. NOBODY should judge her UNLESS they really know what really goes on behind the Galliacks door. I know 1st hand alot of what this very kind woman has put up with and everyday she tries to put on her happy billie dawn face and work her butt off. My heart goes out to you billie & I will support my girl 100% if needed. To all who know Billie: If u needed her 4 anything, would she be thre? U know the answer is YES! So support her and stand behind her durning what roads she has ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby lee miller (Jan '12) 7 hr rosa 27
Kadunce Murders from 1978 (Apr '11) 7 hr Troy 73
old murder cases (Dec '09) Jun 10 pjefr 156
Mark lord Jun 9 Taytay 1
Need some good weed asap (Aug '14) May '15 Ace 3
God Riders mc (Jul '14) May '15 GRMC 4
Mike Oppeoak May '15 PittFan 1
More from around the web

New Castle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE